NEurope
bryanee

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Not a fan of Dawn of Justice to me it reeks of copying Captain America: The First Avenger it points towards what's coming up but it still seems like DC playing "Catch Up"

Comments like this annoy me. It sounds like the title to a DC animated film, if anything.

It's called Dawn of Justice and has Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg? Cmaaaan.

CMAAAAAAN.

Title is fine/good, not sure what the fuss is about. I would have loved if the film had just been called Dawn of Justice, but it's fine the way it's been done. Logo is nice, too.

New logo is just fine. Obviously based on this awesome design.

tumblr_mzcpmb3O5i1scp23ko1_1280.jpg

How can Batman and Superman exist in the same universe? There's no need for Batman in a world where Superman exists; Superman makes Batman irrelevant.

That summarises my view on this.

You heard him folks. Stop making the comics, they're pointless :heh:

MY GOD

BtfHYQECAAEYvoh.jpg:large

BtfHnlpCEAAKSzs.jpg

Footage also show at SDCC. Batman in full armour with white glowing eyes and Supes in the sky readying his heat vision.

Edited by bryanee

Reminds me of a less cheap version of Lois' comic convention outfit from Smallville

tumblr_m7zqg1xGT71rw2uyvo6_1280.jpg

I like it, although it could do with a touch more colour.

And this random internet comment (in response to "she's too skinny") amused me: "FuckingPeople are never satisfied. It is Wonder Woman not Blubber Woman."

I like it, although it could do with a touch more colour.

And this random internet comment (in response to "she's too skinny") amused me: "FuckingPeople are never satisfied. It is Wonder Woman not Blubber Woman."

I think the lack of colour is down to the picture itself much like the ones of Batman and Supes. A little photoshopping.

So what you're telling me is I should expect someone to come along and photoshop some colour and balloons in?

I both like it and don't like it.

It's a cool design, it's what you might have expected after the tone of Man of Steel (and the Krytonian armour). And as armour goes for an Amazonian Warrior, it's bad ass.

But I think the overall tone of these movies is a bit too serious.

After Batman's costume, I thought Wonder Woman's might be a bit more traditional too and have colour in it. Which I'd like.

Edited by Retro_Link

I'm waiting to see it in action (as it were), as I agree with bryanne, the colours are probably muted for the promotional shot.

At least it's pretty faithful. She's got her lasso and invisible jet.

I'm not sure I think it will be this copper and black representing the red and blue.

It totally works to make her a warrior. Probably the best decision.

Apart from the colour being a bit darker than usual I would call that costume completely faithful to ones she has worn before. I always thought the battle skirt thing was better than the granny underwear she usually wears.

Apparently in the footage, Superman is floating in the Bat logo looking down at Batman (engages hear vision), whilst Batman looks up with a slight grin (eyes glowing white). Cool image.

Why can't they release that teaser already?

Loving the Gal Godot Wonder woman, i suspect the colours are just toned down in the image

Well someone has coloured it in...

BtfZ1VDIgAAZjeJ.jpg

Hopefully a better one will come soon!