NEurope
bryanee

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Apparently in the footage, Superman is floating in the Bat logo looking down at Batman (engages hear vision), whilst Batman looks up with a slight grin (eyes glowing white). Cool image.

Batman is in armour much like the one he wear in The Dark Knight Returns, that's why his eyes are white.

I cant believe we are going to get a live action version of that fight. To wet your whistle watch both parts of the Animated version of TDKR.

1406407387380_zps8feb082c.jpg

leak already

l9qhsmE.png

I'd of been screaming like a 5 year old girl if I saw this live. Hell I'd probably scream if I was watching a shitty phone video on youtube.

Oh fuck, that video. The tone of it was perfect. LOVE the look of it all.

It's going to work. Hnnnnnnngggggggggg. My heart.

giphy.gif

Its everything I've ever wanted. I just have to survive the next two years.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Also heres the WW pic without the filter

Dfein7R.jpg

Edited by bryanee

Someone recreated the teaser on toy-form so Warner can't take it down.

"Without filter" seems to mean "taking a lot of creative liberties with the colour palette" :p

Except the year that seems to have been added as an afterthought.

I hope they do go for character posters and not just the logo.

The release date has been moved up to March 2016. Makes the best business sense not only do you avoid Cap 3 which would of been out on the same day and they both would of eaten into each others grosses, they also avoid X-Men Apocalypse which comes out shortly after Cap 3.

I have no idea what today is at this moment!

So it's been pushed forward? That's what confused me as I'm used to things being delayed. Wonder if we'll still get it a week early as before... or now a month late.

That is the best thing they could do, it was a silly idea to pit their attempt at a big screen justice league movie which is untested and could be absolute pap, against Cap 3 when every film with Cap in has been Good/Great/Excellent, even if it turns out to be pap itself it would still see mahoosive box office takings.....

besides i don't have to choose which to see first now :)

Its not really Justice League though, Its Bats and Supers with a little Wonder Woman. I do believe BvS would absolutely beat Cap 3 in the Box Office but its better this way. They launch in March, a time when there isn't much out which could give the movie fantastic legs especially in this age of movies when they don't stay in the cinema for very long.

Its basically the Dawn of Justice (League) we know others like Cyborg have been cast so i'm sure they will pop up

but yeah its so much better this way, as a movie goer its gonna be an awesome few months

I think we're pretty much confirmed for Aquaman to appear, too. And Shazam. And if rumours have it, about 3 seconds worth of The Flash.

And honestly, having seen how many mutants are featured in the X-man movies, I don't see this as a problem whatsoever.

If DC are copying anyone, it's Fox. Except they have the solo films aligned, too.

Plus we don't know if the cameos last less time than its taken you to read this sentence. Hell, they could all be in a post credits scene!

I think we're pretty much confirmed for Aquaman to appear, too. And Shazam. And if rumours have it, about 3 seconds worth of The Flash.

And honestly, having seen how many mutants are featured in the X-man movies, I don't see this as a problem whatsoever.

If DC are copying anyone, it's Fox. Except they have the solo films aligned, too.

They are fitting an entire Flash movie in too? Awesome!