NEurope
bryanee

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Affleck is HUUUUGE.

AwSg2qL.jpg

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Cheers, brooo. I've put the rest of the images from the trailer in spoiler tags, just in case.

Affleck looks fucking awesome as Batman. The clincher will be what kind of Bruce Wayne he turns out to be. I wasn't sold on Bale as Bruce Wayne until I went back to the films some time after TDK was released. I think he did a lot of things right, even if he did have to grow on me.

Honestly took me a while to work out what he said in that last line. "Do you plead?"..... Umm what?... Ohhh ok.

From the WB Batman exhibit in what I assume is WB Studios. A look at the Trinity costumes from BvS. Look at how fucking sexy they are.

PYrx1Wc.png

Is it something you really notice in motion? Can't say I did while watching MOS.

Plus given how skin-tight that outfit is, a belt is a bit redundant, no? Unless we're just talking about a strip of colour :heh:

Yes it was something I noticed in MOS. There is also a belt type thing already there, its just also coloured blue.

I can't tell if I like the look of this from the trailer, or not. I'm sure I'll enjoy it. I like the direction they're taking the story, but I'm not sure if I'm down with the mood I'm getting from this. Also, Luthor's voice sounds as meek in the trailer as I was worried it would. But I loved TDKR. Basically I'm totally unsure.

Edited by Shorty

I agree with most of what they are saying here. Theres nothing wrong with giving Superman a bit of colour and mixing things up in different movies. Thats why I was a bit disappointed hearing more talk today about the Aquaman movie and how its going to be realistic.

MoS is not that bloody dark. I know I've watched it quite a few times.

That part in Africa that they changed is way off, its like its covered in grass in their version.

edit -

83f7ec32dd.jpg

Their version of the original on the left and the actual original on the right.

Edited by bryanee

Yeah it's a shame because the colourful version they made looked great without messing up the original, whether intentionally or not. They had a good point to make but you'd think they'd realise people would call them out on that.

The best thing about that trailer is seeing the way Batman moves. It looks a lot closer to the comics/animated shows than before which is exactly what I want. Got to say though, these trailers haven't really been giving me a reason to be rooting for Superman.

I have to lie down

Bruce running towards the collapsing buildings. "You don't owe this word anything, you never did." Robin. FUCKING Wonder Woman.

I honestly have no idea what to focus on. I'm in pieces..

That was spectacular, but man its making me thing Supes is a douche

and Lex with hair....he best loose it

but man i'm sold on Batfleck now

That was spectacular, but man its making me thing Supes is a douche

and Lex with hair....he best loose it

I think a lot of stuff with Supes was misdirection as were a lot of the cuts imo.

As for Lex, it looks like a wig.