NEurope
bryanee

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

The veins thing is annoying me. They're clearly not veins, either repairs, or I thought just bonding/part of the design, like spidey has on parts of his suit...

At a first glance they definitely look like veins but upon looking closer you can see that it's just stitching.

Veins? really never saw that and still don't see that! they are seams in the suit or repairs

Yeah likewise :p whoever is saying that has very little understanding of the circulatory system.

IGN talk about it for well over a minute :p cretins

Edited by Retro_Link

Yeah likewise :p whoever is saying that has very little understanding of the circulatory system.

Tell that to this (and many other muscular) dudes.

34545_135732203115791_100000370359252_248688_1938235_n.jpg

Tell that to this (and many other muscular) dudes.

I don't doubt that they can stick out, just that they would be sharp straight lines going in the wrong direction :p

Veins like that also wouldn't be visible through thick fabric.

That's fake, right? A pretty terrible title and some poor copy and pasting on the background.

It's a little camp. I like it. Would rather it was Batman/Superman: Dawn of Justice, though.

Now I just have to brace myself for the unrelenting internet hate. This film might as well have curb stomped people's mothers from all the negativity it gets thrown at it.

I want someone to Photoshop Gaspard and Xavier just peering out from behind that logo.

Its fine, not what I'd of gone for but its a title that appeals to everyone really.

That's fake, right? A pretty terrible title and some poor copy and pasting on the background.
Nope it's real.

It should just be Superman: Dawn of Justice though really.

Nope it's real.

Maybe but they want everyone to go see it and if you slap Batman in the title you probably get another 400 million at the box office.

Oh yeah definitely that's why. At least put Superman first in his own film though :p (but again Batman is the bigger draw, and it possibly reads better)

Now I just have to brace myself for the unrelenting internet hate. This film might as well have curb stomped people's mothers from all the negativity it gets thrown at it.

I don't think I saw anything negative about the Batsuit/mobile reveal.

Nope it's real.

You keep saying that, but it was never once referred to as Superman movie or MoS sequel. It was always an equal billing kinda thing.

I don't mind the title, glad it finally settled this :p

Wait, who says its Vs?

You keep saying that, but it was never once referred to as Superman movie or MoS sequel. It was always an equal billing kinda thing.

I don't mind the title, glad it finally settled this :p

I thought it had always been referred to as the Man of Steel sequel...

I don't think I saw anything negative about the Batsuit/mobile reveal.

Yeah, definitely the least negative reaction but it was still there. Kevin Smith even had a rant over some people's reactions.

How can Batman and Superman exist in the same universe? There's no need for Batman in a world where Superman exists; Superman makes Batman irrelevant.

That summarises my view on this.

Well Batman managed to beat all his supervillains without levelling Gotham :p

But srs, Batman is the world's greatest detective. Just because you can fight a giant robot or heat-vision things from space doesn't mean you're going to get a chance if you don't know who the bad guy is.

How can Batman and Superman exist in the same universe? There's no need for Batman in a world where Superman exists; Superman makes Batman irrelevant.

That summarises my view on this.

By that logic, why should law enforcement, the military and emergency services exist in a world where Superman exists.

Superman doesn't make Batman irrelevant, they exist on completely different levels. And if you consider that Superman and Batman are friends, and that Superman - the most powerful being on Earth (although arguably that's Wonder Woman) - trusts Batman more than anyone...then that makes the question you just asked pretty silly. Batman, at the very least, by proxy is an essential player.

I know a lot of people are complaining that this isn't a Man of Steel sequel but to be honest, Superman is not a great character in a vacuum. He's always best as part of a team.

Edited by Daft
iPad typos everywhere.