NEurope
bryanee

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

For all we know the film could be 75% Superman. Let's wait until the script drops.

The anticipation is killing me. Nervous as fuck, brah.

I think she'll be great.

600full-gal-gadot.jpg

The things I would do!

Well, being Wonder Woman, the things she could do to me! Haha

Edited by Kav

Gadot then went on to discuss some of the criticism surrounding her casting, specifically that she's too skinny for the role, and / or a few cup sizes short: "Hmm. I represent the Wonder Women of the new world. Breasts… anyone can buy for 9,000 shekels and everything is fine. By the way, Wonder Woman is amazonian, and historically accurate amazonian women actually had only one breast. So, if I’d really go 'by the book', it’d be problematic. It’s the physical preparations that I’m starting now. A very serious training regime – Kung Fu, kickboxing, swords, jujutsu, Brazilian…1,000 and 1 things…I’ll gain body mass."

http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2013/12/gal-gadot-on-her-casting-as-wonder.html

I never expected otherwise, but good to hear that she's got an intense training regime ahead of her.

Theory going around at the moment that Wonder Woman and the Amazons will be

Descendants of the ancient Kryptonians from the scout ship found in Man of Steel.

While in principle I don't really mind (because it is actually pretty smart), if we lose all the mythology... I will be less than fucking happy.

Apparently there's a Man of Steel prequel comic...

Kara was actually on that ship.

For that reason I don't think this rumour will come true.

Would be a shame for them to take the easy way out and go with that back story, but with them wanting to fit so much into this film who knows.

Edited by Retro_Link

While in principle I don't really mind (because it is actually pretty smart), if we lose all the mythology... I will be less than fucking happy.

It could become the mythology, right? I mean the ship's been there thousands of years, like since ancient Greek times.

Maybe just one person got off that ship and couldn't find their way back. They hooked up with a human and died shortly after. They left behind a race of super humans who don't even know their own origin, but the people around them begin to worship them as gods. They decide to retreat to a secluded island and become mythology.

Theory going around at the moment that Wonder Woman and the Amazons will be

Descendants of the ancient Kryptonians from the scout ship found in Man of Steel.

The chap who started that has gone on record saying it was just speculation. That being said if that does happen any hype I have for a WW movie would take a massive nosedive. To strip the WW world of everything that makes interesting it fucking dumb.

The chap who started that has gone on record saying it was just speculation.

Well yeah, thats why I said it was a theory and not a rumour.

DELAYED UNTIL MAY 2016.

Fuck.

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/superm-1201062720/

I'm delighted with this. I can only think of positives. It'll give them more time to work on the film and perfect it in many ways, it gives the actors time to get into the mindset of their roles. I personally didn't think it would be ready by next year anyway...far too soon.

Best news we've had about the film so far, in my opinion.

I'm just disappointed. I've been waiting for this to happen for donkeys and now the wait is that little bit longer.

I'm super happy to hear that the Rock is most likely going to be in a DC film.

I think he would be perfect for Shazam but I suspect he might be cast as Simon Baz.

Have some respect and use his proper name Daft. It's Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson.

rude1.gif

He'd be a great Black Adam, too. Personally I'd like to see him as a good guy, though.

Or Doomsday.

I think he'd be wasted as Doomsday.

I think the Rock is awesome and I'm not alone; he was the highest grossing actor of last year.

you aren't alone, i just was worried it was sarcasm and i'd get shot down for saying he's better than most people give him credit for

now with that out of the way....

Shazam or Black Adam? I like that he looks the part certainly

although i find Shazam to be one of the goofiest heroes in DC's arsenal so i'm not keen on him in a justice league movie at all, its the whole kid thing

and yet none of the other goofy heroes and villains bother me :blank:

I know i don't understand it when i think about it

What about Hawkman?