NEurope
bryanee

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

He was also doing something for Funny or Die the same day so dont read too much into it.

Panic over! :hehe:

Goyer wasn't kidding when he said they were further along with this than people realised. They started shooting the movie this weekend and it looks like

there will be an American football game between Gotham and Metropolis.

BvSFootballJerseys.jpg?w=800

1377628_643397319038807_1566156839_n.jpg

1381348_603313179736150_526713511_n.jpg

1378279_603320686402066_487120912_n.jpg

1374051_603313183069483_559782073_n.jpg

Also lol

I decided I want Batman vs Superman to briefly introduce Wonder Woman, so that the third Superman can be Superman and Wonder Woman. And then they do a JLA film.

That's my plan anyway.

I think it's pretty safe to say the Blue/Grey/Yellow suit is back in some form...

Well, according to professional fanboy and Friend of Affleck Kevin Smith, Snyder has nailed the look of the new Batman. On his podcast, Smith revealed that Snyder showed him a picture of the costume after moderating the Man of Steel Blu-ray event this weekend. Here’s what he had to say about it:

“I saw the Batman costume. … More than that, I saw a picture of [ben Affleck] in the costume. … Now, I don’t want to give anything away ‘cause that is up to them and stuff … but I am going to say this, I instantly bear-hugged [snyder]. You have not seen this costume in a movie on film before. And for a comic-book fan, it was mind-bending. I was like, ‘Get the f#@k out of here. Only you have enough power to pull this off, man.’ Because everyone always like does this f#@king Matrixy kind of X-Men black armor thing. … There wasn’t a single nipple on this f#@king suit, man. It was fantastic. I’m telling you, as a geek I was just like… It blew my mind. … I think everyone is just gonna be like, ‘holy s#!t!’ It’s its own thing, man. It’s like we haven’t been down this path at all.”

Smith also mentions that the costume has a “very [redacted] influence to it.” The redacted part, however, is beeped out on the podcast. So now it’s time to start guessing what he said. I’m gonna go with a “very gimp influence to it.” You?

So we may have seen it in a TV movie then.

Combined with the official concept art released...

fanchat-batman-superman-artwork1.jpg

fanchat-batman-superman-artwork2.jpg

I think you're trying to find a secret meaning in a simple statement there ;)

I'm expecting something kinda blue/black on grey with the basic logo. Something less kevlar and more...

wallpaper-batman-year-one-david-mazzucchelli-2.jpg

I think it's pretty safe to say the Blue/Grey/Yellow suit is back in some form...

Combined with the official concept art released...

fanchat-batman-superman-artwork1.jpg

fanchat-batman-superman-artwork2.jpg

Its not really concept art though. Snyder just asked some artists to knock up some art to sell for charity.

Kevin Smith has seen it, he talks about it on one of his podcasts. He some an image of Affleck in the suit. On the podcast it was bleeped out but say its Jim Lee inspired from what he said.

I think it'll be like the New 52 outfit in some ways. Black and Grey.

The voices of Bats and Supes duke it out.

Kevin Conroy sounds nothing like he used to in Batman TAS. Has he forgotten how to do it...?

Kevin Conroy sounds nothing like he used to in Batman TAS. Has he forgotten how to do it...?

He still does it and sounds fine in the Arkham games

Ok, I've seen The Town and Argo. I've read The Dark Knight Returns.

I'm up for this now. I was sceptical at first as we've just had an awesome Batman trilogy and I wasn't sure if we needed to see him again so soon. But, bring it the fuck on.

Make me a believer.

I want to be leaf.

Ok, I've seen The Town and Argo. I've read The Dark Knight Returns.

I'm up for this now. I was sceptical at first as we've just had an awesome Batman trilogy and I wasn't sure if we needed to see him again so soon. But, bring it the fuck on.

Make me a believer.

I want to be leaf.

9y4o.jpg

SUPERMAN/BATMAN's WONDER WOMAN Cast

Warner Bros. has announced the actress who will play Wonder Woman/Diana Prince in director Zack Snyder's still-untitled 2015 Superman-Batman Man of Steel sequel that will see Henry Cavill return as Superman, joined by Ben Affleck as Batman, along with the returning Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Laurence Fishburne as Perry White, and Diane Lane as Martha Kent.

The role will be played by 28 year-old Israeli actress and model Gal Gadot.

“Wonder Woman is arguably one of the most powerful female characters of all time and a fan favorite in the DC Universe," Snyder said on the casting. "Not only is Gal an amazing actress, but she also has that magical quality that makes her perfect for the role. We look forward to audiences discovering Gal in the first feature film incarnation of this beloved character.”

Gadot is best known for her role in the second "Fast Trilogy," starring as Gisele Yashar in Fast and Furious, Fast Five, and Fast & Furious 6. She played a pivotal role in the action franchise as a member of the team of fast-driving vigilantes alongside Vin Diesel and the recently (and suddenly) deceased Paul Walker.

Outside of the franchise, she has played mostly bit roles, so a turn as Wonder Woman, the most iconic female superhero and one of the most well-known superheroes in the world, will be a major step into the spotlight for the actress.

The film is currently scheduled for a July 17, 2015 release.

galgadot.jpeg?1386179213

http://www.newsarama.com/19722-superman-batman-s-wonder-woman-cast.html

The cast is all coming across a bit cold to me, like everyone's a bit too serious.

I think Jamie Alexander would have been better, but anyway.

I was listening to Henry Cavill saying Doomsday is his favorite Superman villain earlier and thought how I would have liked to have had a couple more solo Superman films, despite previously having no real problem with this film.

I hope she puts on abit of muscle because well she's kinda stick thin.

Have you seen pictures of Cavil from a few years ago?

So, I hear that Superman appears at some point in this film. Can anyone confirm this?

I'm coming around to the idea of Batman being in it, but I'm worried as fuck that the characterisation and development is going to be so diluted. Would still have loved another separate Superman film before the party arrives.

For all we know the film could be 75% Superman. Let's wait until the script drops.