N-Europe

Rate your Dinner - Revived!

daftada

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely this is just some sort of jam?

Are you saying Vimto actually produce a Vimto jam that you know of? I got the impression it was a self made Vimto spread/jam and was wondering how he made it/what it was made from; Vimto i'm guessing, but what else?

Who'd of thought it would create such interest!

Are you saying Vimto actually produce a Vimto jam that you know of? I got the impression it was a self made Vimto spread/jam and was wondering how he made it/what it was made from; Vimto i'm guessing, but what else?

Who'd of thought it would create such interest!

Never fear, vimto spread wonderers, i am here. Erm, well yeah, there isn't much to tell, bob was basically right. I went to my mum and dad's and my mum said "look what i got in the supermarket" and it was indeed vimto spread. It is just vimto flavoured jam, really. But it must be tried!

For all of you wondering, i believe my mum shops in Tesco, so try looking for it there.

Never fear, vimto spread wonderers, i am here. Erm, well yeah, there isn't much to tell, bob was basically right. I went to my mum and dad's and my mum said "look what i got in the supermarket" and it was indeed vimto spread. It is just vimto flavoured jam, really. But it must be tried!

For all of you wondering, i believe my mum shops in Tesco, so try looking for it there.

it is indeed delicious. i tried finding it for you guys on google, but my attempts were unsuccesful. however, i did come across this when i was looking -

http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/news/s/131/131999_family_gets_vimto_on_tap.html

*drool*