N-Europe

Pancake Day!

Blade

Just a light hearted thread to talk about the best thing about February...

PANCAKE DAY.

So what does everyone like on their pancakes? Im personally a Golden Syrup bloke. Im just waiting for my girlfriend to come home from work so we can have loads.

I knew it was pancake day and we even made plans with a friend to celebrate it (with pancakes of course)... but then Jim had to go and get ill, pffff. So now we are going to have pancakes on Saturday, hopefully! =)

Though I do miss the stuff I would put on them at home. Light brown sugar (the one I have bought here just doesn't taste as nice) or apple/pear spreadable syrup.

Or if we are going all-out, it would be ice cream, whipped cream and a hot chocolate sauce. Mmmmmm.

I knew it was pancake day and we even made plans with a friend to celebrate it (with pancakes of course)... but then Jim had to go and get ill, pffff. So now we are going to have pancakes on Saturday, hopefully! =)

If he's not man enough to get up and eat some pancakes, then that's his loss. More pancakey goodness for you.

I don't really get/like pancakes... certainly not to the ZOMFG PANCAKE DAY!!!! extent. I'm meh to them.

Scotch pancakes on the other hand, I could eat all day! :D

I need to try chilli pancakes next year.
Dude you do realise you don't have to wait a year to make pancakes!? :p Edited by Retro_Link

I had pancakes today, I accidentally entered the pancake fray by answering yes to a question I didn't quite hear.

The lesson is reply yes to something you don't quite hear as it could result in your death...or pancakes. :D

LEMON AND SUGAR. :grin:

I could murder a pancake doused in lemon and sugar right now. Not so sure about chilli :p

I could murder a pancake doused in lemon and sugar right now. Not so sure about chilli :p

Chilli, Sour Cream, Cheese & Jalapeno's...

Godly.

Basically after many a meal at the Pancake house in Centre Parcs we decided we'd do our own savoury one for tee, hence the Chili Pancake...

They are so good...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-PJ8_RfkeaA9PU_lVv8hpwoRY4UcnMTqs1pAYSwLlM5UjAnULwg