Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox One Console Discussion

Cube

Its only been a day and I'm already pissed off!

Bought the physical copy of Halo 5 and installed it, 45 gigs. Big game but thats the way things are going. Before I can play the game though I have to download an update, unfortunate but also the way things are going. 45 FUCKING GIGS! I only bought the game to play the fucking single player! You can bet the majority of that update is multiplayer stuff I will never touch.

Apparently it's the entire game again....not an actual patch. No idea why.

Forza Horizon 3's update should be done downloading in the next half an hour though so I can at least play that soon to cheer myself up.

Oh is that out already? Or did you get an early/digital copy? :o

Either way you've reminded me, so I've ordered it. :)

Loved the first Horizon, missed out on the second but the third looks like the best yet from the E3 footage, it's all about racing in a pesistent world online/offline seamless integration is it not?

I can't remember who I had added on my Xbox... it has been ages since I switched the machine one but if you're not on there then I'll add you and if you are then well... see you online soon hopefully! : peace:

I'm playing on the old Xbox One though so I'll probably be lagging behind because you know... that technical difference, games running a few frames higher ;) will be interesting to see anyway.

Oh is that out already? Or did you get an early/digital copy? :o

Either way you've reminded me, so I've ordered it. :)

Loved the first Horizon, missed out on the second but the third looks like the best yet from the E3 footage, it's all about racing in a pesistent world online/offline seamless integration is it not?

I can't remember who I had added on my Xbox... it has been ages since I switched the machine one but if you're not on there then I'll add you and if you are then well... see you online soon hopefully! : peace:

I'm playing on the old Xbox One though so I'll probably be lagging behind because you know... that technical difference, games running a few frames higher ;) will be interesting to see anyway.

Out on Tuesday. You can get it today if you pay for the Ultimate Edition or just receive your normal copy early like I did.

• 1 month later...
No discussion since September? Anyways, tempted by an s mainly for the uhd player (thanks Sony). Anyone know of any amazing deals? Game have 200 for minecraft and Forza. Don't really want minecaaft though....

That's the best one at the moment. You could get the FIFA bundle for £229.99 at Argos. You can add and extra pad, Gears of War 4 or Forza Horizon 3 to the bundle for free.

I'm tempted to get that FIFA bundle myself. I still wanna play Gears 4, as well as Recore, Forza and Quantum Break, all of which are dirt cheap at the moment. Dead Rising 4 is out in a couple of weeks and then Halo Wars 2 in Feb. Hmmmm.....

That's the best one at the moment. You could get the FIFA bundle for £229.99 at Argos. You can add and extra pad, Gears of War 4 or Forza Horizon 3 to the bundle for free.

I'm tempted to get that FIFA bundle myself. I still wanna play Gears 4, as well as Recore, Forza and Quantum Break, all of which are dirt cheap at the moment. Dead Rising 4 is out in a couple of weeks and then Halo Wars 2 in Feb. Hmmmm.....

That's a much better deal, I'd swap mince craft and £30 for Fifa, gears and a pad, then sell Fifa!!

OR.... I thought you said AND :)

They have battlefield 1 too and you can those to it