Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

Retro_Link

Driveclub is my fave racing game of all time, I'd recommend getting the season pass for a shit ton of content!

Seconded, in terms of content offered for the price of the season pass, it is second to none. So much content for such a small price.

Now, you can get the base game and the season pass for the price the base game was at launch. Can't fault that.

Obviously UK based blu ray will play but the point is most imported stuff will also work. IE anime etc. as its not as restricted as DVD were. We dont have big websites and forum topics about movie region locking anymore.

This should clear things up

Blu-ray Region Coding

Blu-ray has 3 different regions, which are different to that of DVDs. While DVDs use region numbering, Blu-rays use region lettering - the letters A, B and C represent the 3 regions of Blu-ray;

Region A consists of North American, Central America, South America, East Asia (except for China) and South East Asia.

Region B is Europe, Africa, Middle East, New Zealand, and of course, Australia.

Region C is for everywhere else, but mainly China, Russian and India.

As with DVDs, you can find the region coding information on the back of the movie cover. When a title is Region Free you should see a combination of all 3 regional icons.

Note: that not all Blu-ray movies are region coded. Movies from Warner Brothers, and upcoming releases from Paramount and Universal will most likely all be region-free. Disney and Sony's catalogue title releases are usually region-free as well, and only their new movie releases are region coded. All Fox Blu-ray titles are region coded, even catalogue titles.

If you have any questions relating to Blu-ray's regional coding please feel free to visit us http://www.allaboutbluray.co.uk

Anyway,back to games : peace:

Hoping to have a go on Rocket League this weekend as from the bits I saw in the PS+ video, it didn't look all that exciting but hopefully once sitting down to play it, it'll turn out better than that small glimpse.

Did decide to take advantage of the Summer of Digital sale that's going on at the moment. 4 weeks of discounts, with the first week ending tonight. I ended up picking up Limbo, Child of Light, Grim Fandango and the Trine: Complete Bundle all for £20.27 :yay: So 5 games for about a fiver, I'd say that's pretty good going.

Interested to see what comes up tomorrow for the second week but at the same time, I'm dreading what this might do to my wallet.

Almost picked up Pneuma: Breath of Life but with reviews being middling and the price being a little higher than I was wanting (I was hoping there'd be a PS+ discount on it like some new digital titles have) think I might hang on to see if it'll drop in price. Or hold on till the Talos Principle finally rears its head on the PS4. Plenty to play in the mean time, especially with now getting a free upgrade of Journey so :yay:

Why isn't everyone talking about Rocket League?

Anyone want to play online? We could get a team going.

Isn't it currently beset with problems when trying to play online, or have they been resolved?

Isn't it currently beset with problems when trying to play online, or have they been resolved?

I'm currently farming a trophy in this game so can't check. I think the servers are online again with the occasional matchmaking issue. Nothing too serious, though. : peace:

Yes please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please.

HELP!

I changed broadband provide last week (it's fibre) and since then I can only get upload speeds of 8kbps on my PS4. Other devices in the house seem fine.

It' so bad that I can't play FIFA online, it just won't connect. Last of Us Factions either won't connect, freezes in game or even if I do play a few matches, when I log on again I'm back to where was i was before. I've been stuck on week 3 day 3 setting and can't progress.

I've read about about setting up a static IP?

Anybody know a fix?

Did any of you bother getting God of War III Remastered? Mine came yesterday and I think this is probably more of a testament to how good it looked originally but I cant see all that much difference. I'd also forgotten that there was no camera control in this, its weird going back to that.