NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

Blue. Or the 20th anniversary grey one :p

Bought the kids another PS4 for Christmas so now they have 1 each and hopefully the arguments over who gets to play what at what time will end! Now just to convince them to get rid of the Xbox one that they never play!!

[ATTACH]3834[/ATTACH]

Very excitement. Unfortunately, PSN seems to be down...

Crystal? Grey anniversary?! You guys are cray. I'll probs end up with Blue at some point due to being cheaper, but amazon sold out whilst I was doing some of my shopping yesterday so it's to be postponed for now...

Welcome to the club @Dr\. bob! You should add me on PSN!

Welcome to the club @Dr\. bob! You should add me on PSN!

Nah.

_______

Crystal? Grey anniversary?! You guys are cray. I'll probs end up with Blue at some point due to being cheaper, but amazon sold out whilst I was doing some of my shopping yesterday so it's to be postponed for now...

If you're interested I'll sell you my Blue PS4 controller, barely used, bought it a few months ago and I've hardly been playing my PS4 so it's just collecting dust at the moment. :blush:

£40 including first class recorded delivery - Amazon seems to be £41 at the moment - obviously no original packaging to keep postage costs down.

Anyway, PM me if you're interested. : peace:

Yeah it's gone up to £41 on amazon cos it isn't their own stock :p GAME are apparently doing them at £35 so I might pick it up when my mate's working and use up this fiver of points I've got with them too. Just...dat gold...

ps4-gold-controller-640x360.jpg

[ATTACH]3834[/ATTACH]

Very excitement. Unfortunately, PSN seems to be down...

200.gif

I'm very confused. I thought you were getting an Xbox One judging by recent posts. I got your PSN addy and was massively confused because I recognised the Kwetla bit and thought wut?

What tipped you over the edge?

I get the feeling bob might've taken his Xbone back when he realised nobody else here had one :p

I get the feeling bob might've taken his Xbone back when he realised nobody else here had one :p

*Said in a hushed tone*

I... I own an Xbox One... but shhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone.

[/shame] :heh:

In all seriousness the Xbox One is fine now that it has some reasonable exclusives, the PS4 definitely has a greater breadth of games though, I tend to be buying certain multiformat and peripheral games for the Xbox One in addition to the exclusives; for instance I own the Forza games which I have a wheel for and I succumed to buying two certain Guitar-based games because I'm weak willed! :indeed:

(I only just bought GH Live the other day as it was half price but I've had Rock Band 4 for a couple of weeks which is great fun)

The laughable thing is, I have thirteen boxed games for the Xbox One as opposed to nearly double that on the PS4 yet I'm playing on the Xbox One more than anything lately; that will change though I'm sure. : peace:

The U.S Black Friday offers are insane. Just got The Order, MGS5, Ultra Street Fighter 5 & Wolfenstein for about £40. The Order was £6...absolutely steal!

200.gif

I'm very confused. I thought you were getting an Xbox One judging by recent posts. I got your PSN addy and was massively confused because I recognised the Kwetla bit and thought wut?

What tipped you over the edge?

I was flip-flopping for ages over which one to get. Last week i was 90% sure i was going to get an Xbone.

Ultimately, they're both pretty much the same at this point, so it didn't matter which one i got. All the games i'm getting are multi-platform!

I did want to play Halo, but by all accounts, the latest one isn't very good and it doesn't have local co-op which is what made previous Halos great.

Brilliant banter over the weekend with @Cookyman, @lostmario, @Blade and my nephew. We had some great sessions on Battlefront, then I played the single player, while Blade played Witcher and lostmario played DriveClub. Good laughs were had throughout the whole day.

Somehow, in the space of a few hours, lostmario had managed to persuade Blade and my nephew to buy DriveClub and it's season pass. I was still playing Battlefront at this point but I couldn't help but laugh at Cookyman and lostmario trying to one up each others times on the game. Blade was also hilarious as for some reason he became obsessed with grabbing the trophies.

Man, I love party chat. I really do. :D:heart::D

Crystal? Grey anniversary?! You guys are cray.

That's because the real correct answer is Magma. Blue's OK though.

That's because the real correct answer is Magma. Blue's OK though.

I must say I do find the Red good, but I've never really fancied it on consoles/hardware for some reason. Think blues tend to be my favoured, if I can get shiny like gold or silver :p Saw some proper sort of gloss metal gold cases when I was looking into the gold pad, it's so cheesy but I'm really bloody tempted to get one at some point...

Mine's black, is that good?

Is it black though, or is it dark grey like an N64?

#nostalgicbants

Is it black though, or is it dark grey like an N64?

#nostalgicbants

Reigniting the flames of an age-old debate with... Charcoal! ;)