NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

I would expect we'll get a couple of new announcements, the usual news & videos and then I'm hoping we'll get price and release date for Playstation VR.

Anything about No Man's Sky and I'll be happy if it's just a bunch of execs oiling themselves up on stage for an hour for the rest of the show.

Aside from that, I have no expectations. If there's anything being a Nintendo fan has taught me for the last few years, it's the smell of disappointment.

As a Sony fan you can now have the pleasure of shit-loads of announcements...and then waiting for an age for the games to be released.

When's The Witness out again?

As a Sony fan you can now have the pleasure of shit-loads of announcements...and then waiting for an age for the games to be released.

When's The Witness out again?

Isn't it out next year? I want to know about Rime!

Yeah, February I think but my point was it was announced along side the PS4...like over two years ago, and it still isn't out. Same event that Drive Club was announced at...oh. :heh:

I think Sony getting behind games like The Witness and No Man's Sky has been a bit of a blessing and a curse for them. They're still Indie developers and are much more used to just releasing when the games are ready but these are being treated like AAA games and everyone wants them out as soon as possible.

Wipeout would be amazing. As long as it's more like 2097 than the recent iterations.

I'm still at bloody work :(

Gonna go dark on the thread and try and catch up with the conference as soon as I get back home later on. Was hoping to watch and ride the hype in the chat!

Horizon looks fantastic! Wasn't sold on it previously, but really excited for that now.

Dreams looked interesting (and different to the usual) but I just hope Media Molecule put in enough of their own content to make a full game and don't just rely on the community.

What was the returning franchise? I only just got back home, don't know what the lowdown is.

Unch 4 multiplayer looks sick

Edited by dwarf

What was the returning franchise? I only just got back home, don't know what the lowdown is.

It's still going on!

Looks to be Gran Turismo.

Half an hour on VR and what feels like another half hour on GT zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I didnt think it was a bad conference at all, I just thought the GT announcement sucked the life out of it.

Very poor conference. It just lacked any kind of big announcement. I was bored during most of it. It felt like the old Sony where they would waffle on for ages, instead of letting the games footage do the talking.

I didnt think it was a bad conference at all, I just thought the GT announcement sucked the life out of it.

The GT announcement was huge, tbh. It's a pretty technical game and they had to give it stage time.

Impressed with the VR support. Horizon was my highlight. Can't wait for Bloodborne DLC and Street Fighter V.

Massively pissed off about No Man's Sky. Biggest disappointment of the year, IMO.

I'm enjoyed it. The presenters and crowd were a bit dull and Gran Turismo was dull as fuck but there were some great trailers in there.

Looking forward to VR muchly. Hopefully won't have to wait too much longer!

OMG I come home and a new Gran turismo has been announced.

lol @ beta in 2016

I want it now.