N-Europe

Pokemon X & Y

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both X & Y have been posted for me. :)

Now that should mean that they will arrive tomorrow, but this is Pokemon so I reckon probably Friday... but then again if some have already received theirs then I don't see why it wouldn't arrive tomorrow.

Not that it matters ultimately, I'm already drowning in games! :laughing:

Yeah, all the packages marked with 24 were usually not in the hands of the regular sorters back in my time working for royal mail, but it's not a guaranteed service so they said not to mind too much if a piece of mail with 24 marked on it was in with the first class stuff.

The only time there was heads rolling is when people discovered 24 Tracked in with the first class or second class stuff. That was always an interesting situation when people blindly sorted them and the managers ended up giving one hell of a warning to them.

Good chance for tomorrow, but there's always the opportunity of arriving on Friday at the very latest. Any later than that, it's down to one of the sorting offices (usually your local) being shit or having a huge backlog.

Was the one that you worked at Hemel? Are they shit? :p

Hemel's old sorting office was actually one of the best over the Christmas period 2011, couldn't believe it. They've relocated from just outside the town centre to the industrial state now in one huge sorting building which now sorts for home counties as well now, instead of the HP postcodes only.

So because of that, I have no idea about their recent performance.

Waiting for the courier. It's excruciating, especially considering the people who say couriers never ring the bell and just leave a slip

Hah. Around my area there's like 3 streets that begin with Steven (mine does, my name too!) and often the parcel delivery/postie gets lost. To add even more insult, the house at the beginning of the street is often mistaken for ours, so stuff gets delivered there (where they've clearly gone "yes, we're *name here*" and robbed us of our stuff). For the longest time even the auto-navs were displaying our address as the wrong place. Quite frankly, I'm shocked we ever got mail.

Waiting for GAME. This is going to be Monday+, I just bloody know it... I don't trust Amazon though. Ever since they started prime, their free deliveries are deliberately delayed to make their prime delivery seem better value.

My sis decided to pre-order Y yesterday and it was dispatched today.

On Serebii's current status, I think he left his house and went on a man-hunt for all of Royal Mail's foot soldiers within a 20 mile radius.

He means business.

nesll.png

Getting worried now. ;p

I was a little late with my shotgun prediction.

Someone needs to send out a Serebii search party.

Can we not get someone in to start slagging the Wii U off?! Surely he'll make an appearance then. It's the only way!

Jus' kiddin Serebii! :p

Actually the way to summon Serebii is to exclaim 'they just don't design Pokémon like they used to"

How likely am I to be able to get a copy of X on Saturday/Sunday at Asda or somewhere? I'm not bothered if I can't get it right away (hence no pre-order) but I happen to not be working this weekend so I might pop out and get it.

I dunno. I think I'd be relatively surprised if you couldn't get hold of it. Example; the only games that I have seen sold out recently at Tesco have been GTAV immediately after launch, and The Last Of Us.

The Iwata Asks is out now! :D

http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/3ds/pokemonxy/0/0

Iwata: I can remember it like it was yesterday, how strong the response was when we announced the actual titles, with people surprised and saying it was unexpected. Why did you decide to name them Pokémon X and Pokémon Y?

Masuda: The X and Y represent the x axis and the y axis.

Iwata: X is the horizontal axis and Y is the vertical axis.

POKEMON Z FEATURING FULL S3D SUPPORT CONFIRMED!!11!! ;)

BTW, @Serebii @Debug Mode @Ike When/If your copies arrive, I don't suppose you can test to see if they work on foreign 3DS consoles? I have a sneaking suspicion that X&Y are the first region free 3DS games...

Edited by Dcubed