N-Europe

Pokemon X & Y

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting for the courier. It's excruciating, especially considering the people who say couriers never ring the bell and just leave a slip

Set up an eleborate goonies style alarm system so you know when he arrives, preferably with zip line to get to the door fast should he try to escape with your game :p

(Theres also a camera icon) Basically shows the jiffy bag and who its addressed to. :) They will definitely send today. My pack says Royal Mail 24. ^^ Pokeman weekend GP!

It just showed up as I refreshed again

GET HYPE. I'M LOVING THE 'ROYAL MAIL 24' ICON, PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE KNOWS THIS IS A GOOD ICON TO HAVE. WHY CAN'T I REACH THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON?

Ahhh, you know those Pokemon moments when you are in the middle of a dark cave with Zubats and Geodudes all around you and those lil ditty tunes ahhhhhh - a great Saturday 3pm moment. [/hype]

Waiting for the courier. It's excruciating, especially considering the people who say couriers never ring the bell and just leave a slip

Any luck? SHOULD BE HERE BY NOW!! ;)

Ahhh, you know those Pokemon moments when you are in the middle of a dark cave with Zubats and Geodudes all around you and those lil ditty tunes ahhhhhh - a great Saturday 3pm moment. [/hype]

Any luck? SHOULD BE HERE BY NOW!! ;)

Not yet. Couriers tend to be between 12 and 2 for me.

I'm going crazy