N-Europe

Pokemon X & Y

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Ashley said, I did indeed love Fire Emblem. You need to get it. One of the best games the 3DS has, and I wasn't even a Fire Emblem fan before this one. But if it's one or the other, I'd get Pokémon now to play along at the same time as everyone else, for if you want to do any trades etc.

My real answer: get both :D

Is there a way to transfer Pokemon from the DS games without using Pokemon Bank (and the yearly fee that incurs)?

Edit: Actually, no idea why I asked that. I remember the Direct now. There isn't.

Edited by V. Amoleo
Stupid question! :)

Lookie what we have here:

content-1-33742-pokexy.jpg

Spoiler: its a review.

9/10

BULLSHIT. PAID REVIEW, TERRIBLE GAME, TAKE YOUR PICK DEPENDING ON YOUR END OF THE SPECTRUM IN INTERNET CULTURE.

N-EUROPE REVIEWERS CONFIRMED FOR MASSIVE NINTENDO FANBOYS. OR NINTENDO BIAS FOR NOT GIVING IT 10/10. YOU CAN'T SPELL N-EUROPEANSCUM WITHOUT N-EUROPE.

Glad to hear you think it's good, I eagerly anticipate next week.

"Annoying problems such as depositing and withdrawing Pokémon still exist "

What?

You can't do a straight swap a pokémon in your party for one in a box. You have to go to "Deposit Pokémon", get rid of the pokémon in your squad you want to put away, then go back out to "Withdraw Pokémon" and pick who you want to replace them.

You can't do a straight swap a pokémon in your party for one in a box. You have to go to "Deposit Pokémon", get rid of the pokémon in your squad you want to put away, then go back out to "Withdraw Pokémon" and pick who you want to replace them.

You've been able to do that since Ruby/Sapphire...select the option "Move Pokémon", and then drag and drop

You've been able to do that since Ruby/Sapphire...select the option "Move Pokémon", and then drag and drop

WAIT, there are people who don't know about the Move Pokemon feature?

I've always used it, it makes the process so much easier for transferring.

I've done well to stay spoiler-free so far. All I know are the starters, the mega-evolutions and that double blade Pokemon.

It was a tough job but I'm almost there now.

Anyway I'm going with Pokemon X & Chespin as my starter.

What version & starter are you going with?

Sorry I should have been clearer. Moving Pokémon isn't as easy or obvious as it should be. You're presented with:

- Deposit Pokémon

- Withdraw Pokémon

- Organise Boxes

- Organise Items

- Log Out

Move Pokémon is hidden away within Organise Boxes which makes sense once you have found it, but it's not as intuitive as it should be. Ultimately you should be able to just select move Pokémon and you can either swap, deposit or withdraw depending on if you move a Pokémon on top of another, or onto an empty spot.

And yes you can use the touch screen to do it.

Edited by Ashley