N-Europe

Pokemon X & Y

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

firebird?! well thats settled i'm going grass or water as my starter

Fairy type?.........initial reaction is thats such a weak name for a type, and super effective against dragons? when has any fairy in any mythology kicked the ass of a dragon.....

firebird?! well thats settled i'm going grass or water as my starter

Fairy type?.........initial reaction is thats such a weak name for a type, and super effective against dragons? when has any fairy in any mythology kicked the ass of a dragon.....

Which is why they should have called it Mystic-type

What we need now is a really gruff and manly looking Fairy type mon...

Better yet, make him the main "representative" cool Pokemon of the game, like Lucario in Gen 4 or Zoruark in Gen 5. Oh the rage that would ensue... :laughing:

What we need now is a really gruff and manly looking Fairy type mon...

Better yet, make him the main "representative" cool Pokemon of the game, like Lucario in Gen 4 or Zoruark in Gen 5. Oh the rage that would ensue... :laughing:

Or perhaps a badass legendary...

Was looking at pictures of the new Pokemon merchandise from Tokyo toy show and was pleased to see that they're going to make some Nanoblock Pokemon :grin: (Nanoblocks are like a miniature form of Lego). I've seen a few Nanoblock sets in Toys R Us so I guess there's a chance we'll see them in Europe? If not looks like I'll have to find a way to import them.

Was looking at pictures of the new Pokemon merchandise from Tokyo toy show and was pleased to see that they're going to make some Nanoblock Pokemon :grin: (Nanoblocks are like a miniature form of Lego). I've seen a few Nanoblock sets in Toys R Us so I guess there's a chance we'll see them in Europe? If not looks like I'll have to find a way to import them.

It's possible. The Pokémon Company said they're trying to make it so most merchandise comes over now. If not, I know a site, run by a friend of mine, that ships merchandise over

• 3 weeks later...