NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon X & Y

Wellllllll riding pokémon would be VERY cool, but I'm kind of sure it will be limited to a specific place with one specific pokémon. And that is less cool, but still pretty nice :p

Those designs are nice, really liking Elikiteru & Yancham especially.

Any mention on how early you'll meet these Pokemon?

That lizard with dog ears has all three pieces of the Triforce on its head. Strongest Pokémon ever: confirmed?

So apparently they were teasing Sylveon's type on Pokemon Smash. One of the girls who was in a Sylveon costume was made to use nunchucks, but failed so not a Fighting type. She then had to break a block of ice, success! Strong against Ice. Thinking she could be Steel they poisoned her...and she became poisoned so not Steel. Pokemon Smash is weird.

Anyway, that leaves Fire, Rock or a new type (Fairy?).

So apparently they were teasing Sylveon's type on Pokemon Smash. One of the girls who was in a Sylveon costume was made to use nunchucks, but failed so not a Fighting type. She then had to break a block of ice, success! Strong against Ice. Thinking she could be Steel they poisoned her...and she became poisoned so not Steel. Pokemon Smash is weird.

Anyway, that leaves Fire, Rock or a new type (Fairy?).

:laughing: Sylveon does'nt seem to fit a fire or rock type. Maybe it is a new type? Or a duel type who is strong against ice?

New gameplay trailer featuring the recently revealed Pokemon:

I really like the look of Gogoat. It reminds me of Sawsbuck which was one of my favourite pokémon of Black/White.

World Map:

karos.jpg

Screenshots:

23.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

29.jpg

32.jpg

36.jpg

There's loads more, including the boxart, I just re-uploaded a select few.

Edit: Rumoured Fairy type info:

Fairy will be a new type. It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting, and Fire and Psychic-type Pokemon take half damage from it.

Edit: Ah screw it, here's the boxart:

5iq6w78.jpg

z7PUSMS.jpg

Edited by Ike

Box art = Totally badass :D Leaning towards X at the moment...

karos.jpg

UK = Not part of Europe confirmed!

Wow, it really does look as if the Elite Four or something special is in Belgium and Holland :3

I wonder how many stereotypes this game contains.

So the whole game is situated in France? That's what the map looks like...

Leaked info apparently -

Then this morning, CoroCoro finally gave us the first major X and Y details since the games were first announced. Among those details was one tiny little tidbit that the source had first told me about in February - that there would be a new Electric move that drains its opponent's HP. This was the only attack that the person had told me about in February, and yet it is such a specific detail to make up. For that information to be verified three months later seems to indicate that the source is the real deal (unless they are just really good at guessing).

I want to emphasize that under the worst case scenario, I am still somehow, some way, being duped. It would not be the first time to tell you the truth, and all Pokemon webmasters have fallen for fake news before. Thus, I want everyone to take this news with a grain of salt until it is actually verified by Pokemon. If it is verified, then yay, we will be able to post other news this source has sent us since February and up until today. What you will see below is a sampling of some of the news the source has sent since February.

TL;DR - The source seems to be genuine, but still take the information below with a grain of salt. We are classifying it as unconfirmed. Do not soil our beach sand with red liquid if it turns out to be fake.

Fairy will be a new type. It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting, and Fire and

Psychic-type Pokemon take half damage from it.

Sylveon is Fairy-type. Some older Pokemon will be reclassified to Fairy, such as Mawile (Steel/Fairy).

Mewtwo has two new formes, not just one. Both are activated via items.

The professor's English name is Patrice.

The Starter final evolutions are Fire/Psychic, Grass/Fighting, and Water/Dark.

The first Gym is Bug, the second is Fairy, and the fourth is Fighting.

A few attacks will be dual-typed.

There will be a new type of battling style that Flying-type Pokemon and Pokemon with Levitate can participate in.

You will be able to see a Pokemon's EVs at a certain in-game facility. You will be able to boost the EVs through mini-games. It will take about two hours to get one stat to max EVs.

The source has sent us a lot more information since then, including several English Pokemon names, but again, I'm not going to post any of it until something more substantial than an attack effect is verified. I don't want to look like a complete fool if all of this is fake. If Fairy type and anything else above comes to be true in the next few weeks, I'll put up the rest of the information. If all of this is fake, well, at least I didn't let a potential good source go to waste - at least I tried to deliver potentially real and substantial news.

From Neogaf...

One thing I'm concerned about here if the above turns out true, some older Pokemon will be re-classified as Fairy (Clefairy? etc)

Does this mean that it's unlikely we'll be able to transfer Pokemon from Black/White/B2/W2/Gold/Silver to X&Y due to new types in X&Y?

One thing I'm concerned about here if the above turns out true, some older Pokemon will be re-classified as Fairy (Clefairy? etc)

Does this mean that it's unlikely we'll be able to transfer Pokemon from Black/White/B2/W2/Gold/Silver to X&Y due to new types in X&Y?

Either it simply won't be possible (kind of what I'm hoping for as I believe that less is more with Pokemon) or it will be possible but it will obviously be a one-time transfer being that the Pokemon will then have it's type altered.

Or so I'm guessing anyway... ::shrug:

From that latest trailer the world needs more life. That's supposed to be a town/city!

I also though battles were meant to be getting more interactive/dynamic in their animations, but they still just largely stand in their circle of grass.

Box arts look great! :)

Leaked info apparently -

From Neogaf...

Last time they edited old Pokémon, we were still able to transfer them. Them having a new type would in no way inhibit transfers

Put my pre-order down for Pokemon Y. No matter what new Pokemon are introduced, I still find the formula addicting and I always end up finding new Pokemon that I like.

I expect I will still get the game but im not exactly hyped for it. Just seems like over the past few years I buy the games but never complete them, getting bored around halfway through but I still put myself through it each time because I have fond memories of the couple of games I did actually enjoy.

I cannot cope with the last 10 or so posts from this.

The box art. The screen shots. THE MAP.

Need. Need. Need.

As if the 3DS didn't have enough goodness on the way throughout the summer... AND THEN THIS.

So much amazing new info and pics today. Best Pokémon boxarts since...ever? Really can't wait for this - it's probably going to stop me obsessively playing Animal Crossing, too..

I'll just leave this wonderful piece of artwork here...

original.jpg

The back lid looks nice but the top lid reminds me of some 80's styled wallpaper.