N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, thanks, but my hair hasn't been cut since June. =P

*definitely needs a haircut*

The fringe was never intended to be there, but the hairdresser messed up and since then I've been stuck with it as I don't have the patience to let it grow. I don't even remember anymore what I look like without the fringe. X3

Also, Coolness... I think I'll have nightmares now, thank you. =P

This forum has gone downhill. There are far too many attractive people on it now. Bring back the good old days when everyone looked like they had crawled out from under a bridge. WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!

This forum has gone downhill. There are far too many attractive people on it now. Bring back the good old days when everyone looked like they had crawled out from under a bridge. WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!

I'm still waiting for someone to upload the new years pictures. Then I'll oblige.

ReZ's last picture is all different sorts of awesome. For someone who's neck has clearly been broken at some point, Mike walked surprisingly well when I met him. Good show.

I know right? I thought I made it clear in my first post that you're supposed to "show us your ugly mugs".

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!

Yeah, they need to realize that not everyone on the internet looks like a sex god. People from other races exist. Life isn't like an episode of Friends.

I was going to say the same thing. It's such a mystery when you can't put a name to a face because then you start to imagine them looking like their avatar.

Hmmm, makes me kind of wish I'd never posted my face. The idea of everyone think I look like my avatar is pleasing to me. :heh:

Just remembered I've seen a picture of Fresh.

To be fair, I never really remember what people look like, just the initial impression I have when I see their face, and, of course, classical aim-inhibited impulse makes me mistake those impressions and associate them with the fucking avatar.

This is why I feel an overwhelming sexual attraction whenever I see Bruce Willis. Or heinous revulsion whenever I see...an anime avater. Although that might be more to do with a collective perception =p.

IMO :heh:

To be fair, I never really remember what people look like, just the initial impression I have when I see their face, and, of course, classical aim-inhibited impulse makes me mistake those impressions and associate them with the fucking avatar.

This is why I feel an overwhelming sexual attraction whenever I see Bruce Willis. Or heinous revulsion whenever I see...an anime avater. Although that might be more to do with a collective perception =p.

IMO :heh:

This sums up my life, quite simply.