Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scribblenauts hat is being used in conjunction with a Sky+ box and a Wii sensor bar to play Uncharted 2? :p

Do we need to have an intervention to stop you wearing the hat, ReZ? Is it going to be one of those things where you're like "I can take it off anytime I want to. I'm completely in control. I just don't want to take it off."

ReZ you really have to take that hat off. It's not funny in the normal way, nor is it funny in the "LOL WHEN WILL HE TAKE IT OFF!? ITS RIDIKULUS!?" sense. It does you no favours. Though it looks better than the guy from N-Dubz.
Do we need to have an intervention to stop you wearing the hat, ReZ? Is it going to be one of those things where you're like "I can take it off anytime I want to. I'm completely in control. I just don't want to take it off."

I've tried people, it's denial to a Michael Jackson degree and I just can't beat it on my own. I need backup assistance.

Now.

Godammit.

NOW!

I'm actually not, I'm incredibly unfit and I had 3 kfcs last week. :love:

But thankyou my lovelies.

haha, ok so you may be unfit, but I wasn't gonna post 'you look a great weight'.... just meant you have a good shape to you.
nightwolf has very nice eyes

Broadcast Yourself
Audio
Edited by Retro_Link

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!