Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Why would brown eyes be a bad thing, my good Sir Goaferman?

Oh they're not. Brown is probably my favourite colour for eyes. But mine are Blue damnit!

Some would say that they are so gorgeously blue that they get lost in them, causing them to reminisce about holidays to the seaside when they were children. Eyes so blue that they could only belong to an angel so pure that they weep at the sight of a landscape ruined by the ravages of man.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh they're not. Brown is probably my favourite colour for eyes. But mine are Blue damnit!

Some would say that they are so gorgeously blue that they get lost in them, causing them to reminisce about holidays to the seaside when they were children. Eyes so blue that they could only belong to an angel so pure that they weep at the sight of a landscape ruined by the ravages of man.

But you ARE an angel, Goafer! ;)

But what about brown eyes? =(

Brown eyes are the most sexy eyes, and are saved for the sexiest humans of all.

Hey, whatta co-in-ci-deeeeence. We both have brown eyes. We must be sexy. Oh yes we are. Lets get it on right now, babeh.

Sorry, Flameboy's post in How was your Day has got me all sexualised.

THANKS SLAGGIS! :grin: and yes it is quite tasty.

Why didn't you drink before?

Well I said the "taste" so that started the quest of finding SOMETHING i'd like. :)

there were other reasons which I no longer remember. I've become less paranoid about life. Same fear that stopped me joining Facebook/MSN/internet.

Me in my suit from not last Saturday but the Saturday before. :)

Drinking Malibu and Coke (I apparently drink now. damn my weak morals!)

Go to Bangor's McDonalds - there's a cleaner who works there who looks exactly like you!

(and yes he's been there for a few months now, so can't be you :heh: )

I'd tap the guy on the back left of the first photo. Thought you might like to know that Goaf.

Makes no odds to me. Most of them aren't my direct family. It was my cousins birthday party. I'm from her Dads side of the family, most of the others were from her Mums side.

I'd tap the girl beneath the guy you mentioned.

To begin with, I was looking at the second picture. That's my uncle, who is an identical twin to my Dad. That would have been creepy.

I feel like an advert for something I can't quite place.

10116_652746730395_223401100_10733229_1268168_n.jpg

You know those Christmas magazines that you get where you can buy stuff for Christmas, like watches, gifts, or packs of underwear for your partner. You look like you're in that, advertising a gift set that includes a Watch, a Parker Pen, and Cuff-links.

DudeDazz: I thought you were black, too. I dunno, I think it may be to do with the name. Only a black person would think they cool enough for a name with Dude at the front, and Dazz with two Z's.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!