• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Step 1: Watch Arrested Development

Step 2: Epiphany

Step 3: look at Hadens post again

Step 4: hahahaha

:)

Although me thinks it is "Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant. It just makes me want to set myself on fire!" :p

Aww Coolness you ruined my fun :p

and you corrected my quote! No wonder you are my uber MK rival!

Aww nice pics Flinky :)

Thank You. :)

Damn I need to insult you know so this post isn't to sentimental. Man U suck! (Wait I support Shed Wed) Damn cant even get an insult right.

Screw you!:mad:

Seriously though awesome pics.

Aww, thank you. :)

Also, I will watch Arrested Development one of these days.

I think you'll find it is a verb as well as a noun.

I think I found that it is as well.

I think you'll find you thought I'd find it to be a verb too, and now I think you'll find I'm thinking about how you'll think you'll find, because I hate "I think you'll find that".

etc. Sorry.

Guest Captain Falcon
I think I found that it is as well.

I think you'll find you thought I'd find it to be a verb too, and now I think you'll find I'm thinking about how you'll think you'll find, because I hate "I think you'll find that".

etc. Sorry.

Well if I didn't know before (and I didn't, but then I had no reason to), I do now.

Nice pictures, especially the mysterious garden one. It's really well shot. :)

You make such a sweet and beautiful couple. :) Yes, I'm a sucker for that kind of thing ... so sue me! :p

She's the beauty, and probably the sweet, too! I'm just in it to make up the numbers, haha. Thank you, Gary.

I like the one on the roundabout! Like the motion blur!

Hehe, I thought that it would be a fun one to take. Although, I did feel a little bit sick and then dizzy off that roundabout afterwards. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back from Egypt!

Thought I'd post my smug face burning in 40 degree heat. :heh:

3938008802_eb2d6c639d_b.jpg

This is me at Luxor Temple. Our hotel was a 5 minute walk away which was fantastic. I must have drank about 5 litres of water a day. For some reason there was very little breeze so the heat felt a bit dead.

3937155779_a2734ee981.jpg

This is us chilling out at a deserted cafe in Aswan next to the Nile. My shorts are filthy because the fool next to me decided to go for a swim in the Nile even though he can't swim. In retrospect it was frightening because he didn't make any sound. He pottered around for a bit, swimming like a limbless blind man, and then when he went under he obviously couldn't shout. Hasselhoff style, I dived off the boat and attempted to stop this whole drowning thing ruining my day. Day saved.

3937928430_48ddf8ff3e.jpg

And this is me deciding I might as well go for a swim since my clothes were already wet. :rolleyes:

Fun holiday. A lot of work. Damn hot.

Must be the lack of shaving. :heh: I've got a nice little beard going now. I'm toying with the idea of keeping it...again.

They are indeed Ray Bans. I love my Avs.

Not sure what to do for my next holiday. I think I want to do a cycling one. Across America maybe.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!