Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wait, how short short? Shorter than it was at the meet? :o

I meant short relative to how long it was. It used to be half way down my back, proper rawk long. Then I had it cut to eyebrow length. I still get it cut that short, I just leave it ages between cuts. Mainly due to the fact they always seem to cut it too short and I have to wait for it to grow back.

This is about as short as my hair gets. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of my proper long hair. Except my driving licence, but I'm not scanning that it.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahey, nice haircut Rummy! I think it really suits you.

Here's me at a murder mystery dinner party entitled "Murder at the FeelGood Fitness Centre", it was '70s themed and my character was Willie Groppe the Masseur. Freddie Mercury eat your heart out.

5931_119110538538_561103538_2269222_3911771_n.jpg

I brought it from a local fancy dress shop but I've found the exact same one on ebay - When you see the picture you will know why I didn't want a wig :P

And the man really does not do it justice.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MICHAEL-JACKSON-THRILLER-FANCY-DRESS-COSTUME-JACKET-M_W0QQitemZ370246292806QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAdult_Fancy_Dress_UK?hash=item5634661546&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

It looks damn uncomfortable. Still, it would be awesome for my nightly Thriller dance that I do in my room. Miming. With the door closed. In front of the full length mirror. With a hair-dryer.

Its really not that bad as far as comfort is concerned but the trousers got pretty hot when i was just trying it on so god knows what it will be like when im at the party.

Only a few days now, I shall be going with my mates, a fairy, a cowboy with a blow up horse and Dr Bombay. :yay:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!