Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I have to say I'm disappointed by the post Download hair, thought it was gonna be more more weird than that, although I approve of the camera angle... *cough* :heh:

Also, whilst the colour was cool the "normal" hair does suit. The very last remnants of blue (or rather grey as it's been for the last couple of weeks) are now out of my hair, dunno if I'll go colourful again any time soon...

Now it's just the emo pics you owe me wolfy!

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, it's probably quite difficult to take a decent picture of the top of ones head from that angle without showing a bit of what's below the neckline... you did well Wolfy, ignore the naysayers. :heh:

Still... definitely gonna miss that green and purple :( was awesome while it lasted though and the brown really does look good. :)

Naysayers in the sense that you seemed to be criticising / harassing her over it :heh: I can understand the approval of the accidental angle but she was just trying to show what her hair looked like before / after colouring.

It's a said day when you can't compliment a stranger over the internet without being accused of (sexual) harassment...

:heart:you all :heh:

Zomg! Eddage is a sexual predator! :o lolz nah... I didn't mean eet like that, I know we all mean well really I was just picking up on the fact that Wolfy clearly wasn't best pleased with the comments due to it not being a largely flattering picture - she said herself it was taken just after download - and she was just trying to show a before shot of her hair so we could see the difference, which was nice of her. :)

:heart: you too Edda'ge. ;)

Bloody hell S.C.G, what are you on about!

I was referring to this comment posted after the comments about the camera angle...

Aww come on that picture is like a month old and I'd just got back from download after not showering for 5 days, give me a break!

::shrug:

I was actually commenting on people wanting me to go back to colour rather than just commenting on the brown..but never mind :P

<3

Fair enough, personally I really like the brown - as I'd said - it suits you. :)

...Does anyone have that Madonna gif? :blank:

Ah, forget it. I just realised what he meant.

The Madonna gif belongs to me and me alone!!!!!!1

I'd use it now to quell insurgents like you, were it not for this infernal foreign PC I'm forced to use at current.

Because I promised Edd

Hair just after download, it was the green/purple but the sun bleached it all!

DSC00244.jpg

and because I got sick of colour, this is my hair freshly dyed today:

DSC00292.jpg

That's a nice colour, I think. Eet suits you gooood.

Well done on your choice.

You could always go bald, though. Go for the Alien3 look. Bruce Willis used eet in Twelve Monkeys, too!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!