Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I'm surprised I thought you were taller than that, I think I'm just under 5'4. The dress suits you anyway, it's a nice style.

I think pictures can be deceiving, heh. I thought Flinky looked quite tall in his pictures too, but then when I actually met him he wasn't that tall at all. =P

And thank you for the compliment on my dress. ^___^

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think pictures can be deceiving, heh. I thought Flinky looked quite tall in his pictures too, but then when I actually met him he wasn't that tall at all. =P

Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce to you the closest thing Eenuh has given me to a compliment so far. Ever.

Went to a birthday part last night at a friend's. She is also a classics student, and so the dresscode was toga ... and pink. Oh, and there's a few in here who'll love this: Another friend and I sang and danced playback to "Bop To The Top" from High School Musical. Here's a few (bad quality) pictures taken on a phone:

4489_79752147767_776612767_1751040_6344990_n.jpgn776612767_1751052_1142089.jpg

n776612767_1751047_7381588.jpgn776612767_1751048_5285788.jpg4489_79752217767_776612767_1751049_7121410_n.jpg

FliNk how tall are you? From previous photos I thought you looked tall but there you look short(er).

That's because he is taller but has been on his knees in some shots.

Bonus pic of the school nerds... probably my favorite picture ever, makes me laugh

im8cqw.png

The dude on the right has to be a virgin, guaranteed.

Guest Captain Falcon

n1289055801_30216330_2154678.jpg

The only time I've ever put a picture here is when the days forum activity got lost in the server change and my picture went with it.

Since I've looked upon so many pictures of others in my time here, I thought I'd share one of me from earlier this year.

This happens to be one of the few photos of me I can stand to look at. The blurriness helps and I like the way the flash got caught in the reflection.

But yeah, that is Captain Falcon in case anybody ever wondered.

Guest Captain Falcon
Oooooooo nice outfit mr Falcon. :smile:

Why thank you - even I thought I looked half decent on that day for a change.

A white blazer really does turn heads I've noticed... I just hope it's for the right reasons. Not that I care, I love it anyway despite what people may think of it.

Why thank you - even I thought I looked half decent on that day for a change.

A white blazer really does turn heads I've noticed... I just hope it's for the right reasons. Not that I care, I love it anyway despite what people may think of it.

It makes you look like a stud! Very classy indeed! :bouncy:

Guest Captain Falcon
It makes you look like a stud! Very classy indeed! :bouncy:

Wow - I think that's possible the best compliment I've ever received (appearance wise) and I'm not joking.

Guest Captain Falcon
I must admit, you do look pretty damn sharp in that outfit Captain Falcon, awesome pic too. :)

Jeez - thanks man.

Maybe it's just me who can't stand to look at me...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!