N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome pic Platty, you were very lucky to get so much snow!

Haven't had snow like it for years. They reckon since 1991 in south east. That would have made me like 8 which makes sense. Was a great day which is why I spent most of it outside as probably have to wait another decade for it to happen again :)

Haven't had snow like it for years. They reckon since 1991 in south east. That would have made me like 8 which makes sense. Was a great day which is why I spent most of it outside as probably have to wait another decade for it to happen again :)

Think you're right, seem to recall being about 4/5 years old and playing in the garden in what was my first real experience with snow back in Reading! Ah, the good ol' days. People at uni were boring today - we're all too grown up and up our own asses to be playing with snow! Shocking.

It's the fact no one around them seems to have noticed the massively shocked faces they're both making, that made me laugh.

lol, just noticed that :D

The shocked faces is because this girl I was seeing a while back accused me and the blonde girl of both blatantly fancying each other. The fact is that we are just friends and neither of us do so we always pretend to throw up or act horrified when leaning in for a "kiss". The picture captures it perfectly.

The shocked faces is because this girl I was seeing a while back accused me and the blonde girl of both blatantly fancying each other. The fact is that we fancy each other so much but neither of us will admit it so we always pretend to throw up or act horrified when leaning in for a "kiss". The picture captures it perfectly.

Just have sex and get it over with.

The shocked faces is because this girl I was seeing a while back accused me and the blonde girl of both blatantly fancying each other. The fact is that we are just friends and neither of us do so we always pretend to throw up or act horrified when leaning in for a "kiss". The picture captures it perfectly.

You look SO much more horrified than she does, at the prospect of "kissing". You're sort of going "I'M GOING TO VOMIT" and she's like "Kiss? Oh no *leans in*".