Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few pics from a trip to Meadowhall yesterday. Wierdly, none of my pics are actually at Meadowhall. There's masses more that don't look quite so posed, but these are the only ones I took. :)

The Mock of the Week book is fucking hilarious!

lgim0470ph2.jpg

This was the "Look as though you've just seen a goat orgasm" picture.

lgim0452re8.jpg

lgim0474lq9.jpg

lgim0460th5.jpg

lgim0478dr0.jpg

Then for pure hilarity, I had to upload this. I swear, everytime I see this I lol rather hard.

lgim0495qr2.jpg

I was on Facebook and found this Legen- wait for it- dary picture of Your Humble Narrator, Nightwolf and forum stalwart Lazyboy.

n279202592_2347740_3569.jpg

lololololol

I like how Nightwolf is like a cartoon character, always wearing what seems to be the same clothes!

Duchess of Hoodie.

Haggis: Big shadows of shame are cast all over you for going to meadowhall and not alerting any sheffieldites!

That picture dan posted is indeed rather legendary :P EEVIL: It's not a place anyone went to for the meet. It's the Frog & Parrot, most famous for appearing on The Saturday Night Project with Boyzone. Srsly.

haha I always wear hoodies, I literally have about 20 of the damn things! I love my fatty chin in that poster too.

Which reminds me of my profile picture on facebook ^_^

meandlazyboy.jpg

and proof I wear something different! (huddersfield was pretty awesome, as jay's friends were awesome too!)

huddersfield.jpg

It's a shame really my pictures are mostly from juggle sock times when I wore mostly my grey hoodie, other times we've just not bothered with photo taking :(.

You should have a joke, gelling your hair into a single huge curl, referencing but not directly copying from the sirens of 1920's screen, and wear a wedding dress.

Or just wear hoodies, whatever.

But hoodies are soooooooo much easier! No way would I make all that effort. I just noticed I still own lazyboy's arm haha score!

haha I always wear hoodies, I literally have about 20 of the damn things! I love my fatty chin in that poster too.

Which reminds me of my profile picture on facebook ^_^

meandlazyboy.jpg

and proof I wear something different! (huddersfield was pretty awesome, as jay's friends were awesome too!)

huddersfield.jpg

It's a shame really my pictures are mostly from juggle sock times when I wore mostly my grey hoodie, other times we've just not bothered with photo taking :(.

The Hud Town is sweet.

I was on Facebook and found this Legen- wait for it- dary picture of Your Humble Narrator, Nightwolf and forum stalwart Lazyboy.

I actually had to look this bloody word up, and I still can't tell if it's a compliment.

But hoodies are soooooooo much easier! No way would I make all that effort. I just noticed I still own lazyboy's arm haha score!

You'll never be able to handle the power that comes with owning my arm.

I can't remember what I wrote on you now.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!