Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my Psychology class and I on a trip to York. The wierd guy in the middle was our "Ghost Walk" guide. I'm only one of two guys that does Psych in my school for A2, and he failed to come along.

I look rather bored. She took so long to take the picture, I couldn't keep a smile going.

n61850501145205944473lz8.jpg

The girl just infront of me is my one of my best mates. She = Awesome.

Your friend must have reallllly big eyes to need glasses that big!

I hate those sunglasses. It's like girls want to look unattractive.

It's those sickening anime/manga girls with eyes so big they deform their head.

(Nothing against that girl, Freak, just the glasses)

That pic jumps out & screams pure aceness on so many levels! I think it's 1 of the best you've posted AF :bowdown: :bowdown:

Haha, thanks! It's one of those "random" pictures taken of me when I didn't notice someone holding the camera in my direction. I think I ruined it on Facebook though.

n813015095_4713572_7793.jpg

44095534pt8.jpg

Epic weekend.

n509540643_4744256_2654.jpg

Pwning at backgammon..naturally. If one wants to truly pwn, one must pwn in all games. Including backgammon. In a bar. Aww yeah.

n509540643_4744108_9804.jpg

n509540643_4744109_108.jpg

..Unfortunately my minigolf could use some work...

n509540643_4744111_716.jpg

...perhaps I should have spent less time leaning on the damn thing like House.

n509540643_4744039_3038.jpg

Pro wind on the beach equals pro picture.

It's been a while since I ventured in here!

Dyson, you know as much as you think the long hair is cool (plus it kinda is) short hair would make you look a tonne older.

You might be right. I actually don't like it this long at all, I prefer it about half the length it is now. But I definitely could not do the short hair thing. I reckon I'd look like too much of a goon :heh:

F_200707_July05ed_i_333351a.jpg

Another one?! I swear everyone says the same thing :laughing:

Bu-but...

o_o

I've had hair this length for years. I don't think I could go back to having short hair again - though I wouldn't mind, simply for the ease in looking after it compared to long hair.

Hmm, maybe I'll get it cut shortish when I next get a haircut. Might not though, I still don't think it'd suit my round face :heh:

Dude, short hair works perfect for a round head, not that yours is really that round anyway. Short hair, mess it up, spike it a bit + lots of texture. Lifting the hair up will lengthen the head.

I hear ya. Is it big headed to say I think my hair is (usually) pretty good. Its probably my best feature actually (not that the rest of me is anything to ride home about)

Think I need to venture into the world of wax soon. (I use gel currently) In fact I may go down town tomorrow and have a perusal. (Brackets FTW)

I like medium-medium long (ha) hair on a guy, its not about shortness... for me anywho!

(Rez did you mean 'write'? :heh:)

Oh is it write? Lol.

Wow...I always thought it was "ride". I had always pictured in my head a little kid riding home on a bike.....

Write seems to make more sense actually....:)

Mmmmm James.

Yeah thats weird. Stop that.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!