Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Captain Falcon
I'm bored and can't sleep so here a few of me on my travels a few months ago....

At work, do they make you sit alone in a corner? I only ask because I fail to see how the guys would get any work done with someone like you about to distract them.

You know, this is something that annoys me. Whenever one tries to compliment a girl on the Internet, one always ends up sounding like some desperate geek.

I dunno...it was very nice,...but a bit cheesy chat up line. Like. You can say "Wow you are beautiful" and sound...well...

...Yeah okay thats just as bad. Yep impossible to do.

Guest Captain Falcon
You know, this is something that annoys me. Whenever one tries to compliment a girl on the Internet, one always ends up sounding like some desperate geek.

It was supposed to be a little tongue in cheek but your probably right.

It's a gift - what can I say :heh:

To me that just sounded as bad as a chat up line in a bar :heh:

I feel for molly, it's hardwork being the newbie female here!

My birthday weekend in two photos:

2962508720_4d8cec1f4b_o.jpg

Friday evening at the pub after work. I'm not really sure what is going on tbh.

2962500156_4840f616c1_o.jpg

My birthday picnic on Saturday. I'm holding the cake my friend made me. T'was yummy! :D

I traded glasses with my friend, mine are actually the white ones, unsurprisingly neither of them suit me. :heh:

This was the product of both a mate and I during 5th period. Travelling round taking pictures "under things" - or in half the cases "sort of under things, but instead just next to them and even on top of them".

On top of a Locker

lgim0336md0.jpg

In a tree

n74126378610922086336bp2.jpg

Under the chairs in Assembly

n74126378610922299159pp9.jpg

Whoever can guess what this is under...wins nothing

n74126378610922217240ms4.jpg

Under some stairs (With her "sex face")

n74126378610922196682ss6.jpg

Infront of a Bin!!!

n74126378610922075771be8.jpg

I realise this was a pointless post. But we decided we should share our.."achievement" with the world. :p

2962500156_4840f616c1_o.jpg

I'm loving the shades! This is why we love you, too cool for school. :D

This was the product of both a mate and I during 5th period. Travelling round taking pictures "under things" - or in half the cases "sort of under things, but instead just next to them and even on top of them".

Awesome Haggis.

God....you're so fun you sicken me. Come live in my pocket. We'd get into crazy ass adventures.

Oooh, nice glasses, Dazzy.

I have to say Daft, you pull off a cool look.

I'm loving the shades! This is why we love you, too cool for school. :D

For every day I manage to pull of the cool look there are about five days where I look like I've raided Barry Manilow's wardrobe only then to get assaulted by someone with a paintball gun. Just as well I enjoy looking silly as well. :heh:

At work, do they make you sit alone in a corner? I only ask because I fail to see how the guys would get any work done with someone like you about to distract them.

lol, well thanks. They do keep me isolated, but for quite the opposite reason.

one always ends up sounding like some desperate geek.

Perhaps a bit harsh. Although the other day I was gonna say 'be the father of my children' to Serebii, I probably would have sounded like a desperate geek. :heh:

I feel for molly, it's hardwork being the newbie female here!

Thanks nightwolf! :smile:

lol, well thanks. They do keep me isolated, but for quite the opposite reason.

Perhaps a bit harsh. Although the other day I was gonna say 'be the father of my children' to Serebii, I probably would have sounded like a desperate geek. :heh:

Thanks nightwolf! :smile:

It was directed as much at myself as anyone. I find it very difficult. :heh:

You do seem to fit very well in here. You get along quite well with the members and grasp the atmosphere and mood very quickly. :)

No wonder I never seen Molly, she goes to every thread I don't.

Yeah I probably need to branch out a bit, but thanks for the welcome before anywho, lovely to meet you.

You do seem to fit very well in here. You get along quite well with the members and grasp the atmosphere and mood very quickly. :)

Thank you danny :)

And dan likes trees, I like your hair AND those glasses!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!