Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He made the topic, let him post the odd non-person related picture if he wants.

(Not specifically toward you Sheikah but yours was the first quote about this that I could find but....): that logic is lacking logic. Yes it may have jokingly been named after him for a while but this thread is the user image gallery. By that theory Ramar is welcome to talk about jetski-ing in the Football thread, Haggis is welcome to talk about trig in the X-Factor thread and Katie is welcome to talk about her mother's new hairdo in the Rate the Last Film thread.

Aaanyway yes well done AF but there is a How Was Your Day thread for this kind thing.

Moving on. Umm thanks Haggis :p

And Daft, I'm always silently screaming for help.

This is the User Image Gallery. Arab's image was related to a user. Makes perfect sense. :)

Here in Denmark, we have the infamous Jante Law which comprises 10 rules that generally all dictate the same thing: Don't think you're better than us.

Some people find it hard to differentiate between fair pride and arrogant boasting - the so-called Janters. I've always found it perfectly fine for people to display something they're proud of - as long as they aren't being arrogant about it.

Wow...Thats a real sort of "MGS Patriots Law" LOL. Wow, thanks for the knowledge. For a collective perhaps, I can understand that... But it doesn't allow some people to express themselves in a way that may unlock hidden attributes, whereas some may thrive under it.

As an extrovert, I feel A_F needs to present his achievements like this, whereas an introverted soul like myself can sit quiet, quietly knowing my skillz and appreciating them without notifying the world. Really interested in this... But off topic. (Maybe a History Thread? Pls Gov'nor?)

(Not specifically toward you Sheikah but yours was the first quote about this that I could find but....): that logic is lacking logic. Yes it may have jokingly been named after him for a while but this thread is the user image gallery. By that theory Ramar is welcome to talk about jetski-ing in the Football thread, Haggis is welcome to talk about trig in the X-Factor thread and Katie is welcome to talk about her mother's new hairdo in the Rate the Last Film thread.

Not really; it's called the User Image gallery - as far as I can see a user posted an image. Stellar logic, I think. And as far as I can see he did make this topic (first post). He could redefine what he meant when choosing the topic title. ;)

Not saying we should all start posting images of random things, but the odd one is easily permissible without a huge reaction.

Not really; it's called the User Image gallery - as far as I can see a user posted an image. Stellar logic, I think. And as far as I can see he did make this topic (first post). He could redefine what he meant when choosing the topic title. ;)

Not saying we should all start posting images of random things, but the odd one is easily permissible without a huge reaction.

He did make the topic. Look at what he himself said in the first post :p

Anyway yes no need for a big fuss. Worse things have happened. That haphazzard logic just irked me.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!