Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And why is it in the User Image Gallery?

My thoughts exactly... (and with that avatar I thought it was Tphi)

Heres a photo of me looking very tired. Not sure why, didn't feel it at the time (also the first time in ages I had bothered to do what I like to call 'pineapple hair'):

greenew5.jpg

And oh noes! Attack!

attackkd4.jpg

[/img]

And oh noes! Attack!

attackkd4.jpg

YOU ARE AWESOME!

I laughed so hard at the facial expression. I watched a Chris Crocker video on youtube earlier this morning (my mate insisted I watch one) and the facial expression reminded me of it. I laughed so much!

*disclaimer* You do not remind me of Chris Crocker! Lol. Just the facial expression that makes me laugh so much.

*disclaimer* You do not remind me of Chris Crocker! Lol. Just the facial expression that makes me laugh so much.

That's absolutely terrifying.

I'll never look at bells the same way again.

He could be quite talented actor, if he wasn't such a twat.

That's absolutely terrifying.

I'll never look at bells the same way again.

He could be quite talented actor, if he wasn't such a twat.

He's actually scary. There's a video of him saying "my boyfriend says I'm schizo" and then he suddenly starts slapping himself and making pig noises. I was in fits of laughter after watching it this morning. That facial expression is EPIC.

My thoughts exactly... (and with that avatar I thought it was Tphi)

Heres a photo of me looking very tired. Not sure why, didn't feel it at the time (also the first time in ages I had bothered to do what I like to call 'pineapple hair'):

greenew5.jpg

And oh noes! Attack!

attackkd4.jpg

Wouldn't say no. :heh:

Looks like you're silently screaming for help in the first pic.

I think I'm gonna stick up for Arab, here. If he wants to boast about improving his grades, then let him. I'd be pretty chuffed if I had improved. And, heh, he did make the thread. So, let him bask. We slate him enough.

Yep, more evidence of people being offensive towards the any post by Arab. I say well done, that's quite an improvement. He made the topic, let him post the odd non-person related picture if he wants.

And why is it in the User Image Gallery?

Because I can. [supergrunch]And so can I, remember that. :wink:[/supergrunch]

For the past week or so I've been getting my shit together so I can apply for the American Univeristy in Cairo (AUC). Meanwhile I hang out with my friends on THEIR shitty campus while pretending to be a student attending there. You're supposed to show them your student ID at the door, but I just walk in like I own the place.

n516567384_1374103_7714.jpg

n516567384_1374123_3849.jpg

n516567384_1374120_2888.jpg

And every thing comes in English? I never understood this type of school.

Yes? It's a private school teaching the same things I'd learn in an American PUBLIC school. The curriculum, textbooks, materials, and all that jazz come from the US. Some of our teachers are American, others are Egyptians who speak English fluently like myself.

Yes? It's a private school teaching the same things I'd learn in an American PUBLIC school. The curriculum, textbooks, materials, and all that jazz come from the US. Some of our teachers are American, others are Egyptians who speak English fluently like myself.

And its validated in America and Egypt like an official curriculum?

And its validated in America and Egypt like an official curriculum?

Read the last line on the report card:

"PSAS follows the American Curriculum and is accredited by C.I.T.A PSAS requires a minimum of 24 credits (Gr 9-12) for graduation. Each passing course is awarded one course credit. Arabic subjects are awarded credits but are not included in the final GPA."

This is the User Image Gallery. Arab's image was related to a user. Makes perfect sense. :)

Here in Denmark, we have the infamous Jante Law which comprises 10 rules that generally all dictate the same thing: Don't think you're better than us.

Some people find it hard to differentiate between fair pride and arrogant boasting - the so-called Janters. I've always found it perfectly fine for people to display something they're proud of - as long as they aren't being arrogant about it.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!