Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mask Massive.

Here is my original Doom mask, which I decided to remake since toilet/kitchen paper is wank when remixed into paper maché.

doomoldrr6.jpg

Here is the new mask, along with the sexy cloak I also created. However the mask, which was fine on its own but now needs to be trimmed to fit the hood.

doomnewip0.jpg

Are guy on the left and guy in the middle totally gay? Because Letty does that sort of... hug thing to me :p

Nah, that's just a standard pose for my group of friends. :heh:

Expect loads more pictures from last night in outrageously homoerotic positions within the next couple of days guys. ;)

Whose checking out a 'Charmed' calendar. i.e. lesbian :p (No offense buttons. The hair also suggests lesbian though :p)

Wish I'd bought that dog hat. Would have been perfect for lectures. Although apparently it was £23.

obviously Buttons likes Charmed and is not a lesbian. Not that theres anything wrong with a lesbian. Im engaged to one. Long story. And im digging myself into a bigger hole

Some bargains can be haid. Got four buffy comics for £8. Picked up some cheap japanese Nightmare Before Xmas stuff for a friends birthday from the birmingham branch in the sale...but yeah. Mostly expensive. Why I tend to go to Nostalgia and Co in Brum (plus they offer student discount).

Whose checking out a 'Charmed' calendar. i.e. lesbian :p (No offense buttons. The hair also suggests lesbian though :p)

Wish I'd bought that dog hat. Would have been perfect for lectures. Although apparently it was £23.

obviously Buttons likes Charmed and is not a lesbian. Not that theres anything wrong with a lesbian. Im engaged to one. Long story. And im digging myself into a bigger hole

..buttons is not amused...

(and not a lesbian..)

But I said you're not a lesbian. For one lesbians don't like good shoes (I should stop with stereotypes).

Nah I love lesbians, and I love you more :D

lol.. im only jokin:heh:

(i did have a charmed calender for a year.. but in my defense it was a present :P)

and whats wrong with that girls hair? ive mad curly hair :(

but i straigthen it most times so its all good :yay:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!