N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the jacket from Bard? T'is very nice.

I think your hair looks better in the second pic...are you saying you think it looks worse?

Not necessarily, the second pick is just my hair doing its own thing. :heh:

Ok, not a massive difference but my hair was pretty short. My hair now was cut to be short and it has just grown outwards over the past couple months so it looks pretty wild. At this point, my hair does what it wants and it's pretty good at doing its own thing so I'm not too worried. :D

I really do look quite chubby in that photo. I blame the hot weather and the bad posture. :smile:

Just a couple from the leaving party for some mates a few nights ago. I would post others, but they're all from other people's camera's and I look even more of a tard than usual. :p

n714827176_1740193_8207.jpg

n714827176_1740195_9089.jpg

The these are from a couple of weeks back:

n756176973_1322060_1852.jpg

n756176973_1322068_4363.jpg

n756176973_1322061_2153.jpg

I'm not quite sure whats going on here. I'm in the background talking to a mate, but those two guys (The one infront was with us) seemed to really enjoy each others company. :p

n756176973_1322094_4563.jpg

Daft you fool, you look fine in both!

My hair seems to prefer being short rather than longer, although I don't really care too much these days about it as it tends to look ok when it's decided to be spiky and messy.

I just realised that's hat hair in the second so my hair is probably a bit traumatised. :heh:

I like mid lengthy hair since it kind of falls into place and I don't have to put anything in it.

Lies, you don't look chubby in the slightest! :)

Must be my late night paranoia at work. :D

Daft I think it looks good in the second photo. (and yes im referring to you with an ungendered pronoun :p)

'It'?!

You're right, my hair wears the pants in our relationship, it says, I do. :p

Just a couple from the leaving party for some mates a few nights ago. I would post others, but they're all from other people's camera's and I look even more of a tard than usual. :p

You look a lot like a younger version of my friend... or he is an older uglier version of you. I like the second better.

You look a lot like a younger version of my friend... or he is an older uglier version of you. I like the second better.

Haha, thanks. :D I get the whole "Oh, you look just like a friend of mine" thing alot. It happened twice that night, some bald guy said and then a mates brother.

Soag your girlfriend has amazing hair <3 can I has her? ^_^

..oh yes looking good sir haha!

Why thanks i think her hair is freaking awesome :), you can have her but it will cost yea lol.

Was a brill night out til it was time for me to hug the toliet and cough up my dinner.:shakehead