N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incubus is a band?

silly moo.

Eenuh great poses! I love that dog plushie! :yay:

Ah, but from what do you think the band got its name? An incubus (Latin, pl. = incubi) is a male sex demon that was thought to rape women in their sleep and thereby reproducing. They were said to be known for their extremely cold penises. The female counterpart is the succubus (or succuba), who raped men in their sleep. It was believed that sleep paralysis (waking up and being conscious, but not being able to move your body) was a result of a succubus sitting on top of you, "riding" you, to use the popular term.

Ah, but from what do you think the band got its name? An incubus (Latin, pl. = incubi) is a male sex demon that was thought to rape women in their sleep and thereby reproducing. They were said to be known for their extremely cold penises. The female counterpart is the succubus (or succuba), who raped men in their sleep. It was believed that sleep paralysis (waking up and being conscious, but not being able to move your body) was a result of a succubus sitting on top of you, "riding" you, to use the popular term.

haha, well no I was commenting on the band, I hope his tshirt is to do with the band anyway. :blank:

aimless has very pretty eyes 0.0

Oh, was my glass eye collection in the background somewhere? I do have a fine display.

My eyes used to be blue, so I can only assume that Supergrunch stole them at the same time as my t-shirt. I guess that was one of the sinister uses for a garlic press.

Done both.

And Eenuh you look really sweet in the duvet one :)

Well that's because I am, sweet like chocolate. ;)

(thank you!)

Foto235.jpg

Me enjoying a late night snack: yummy dark toasted bread with tuna salad spread stuff on top. Two of them. Big ones. And I want more.

Mmmmm, food makes me happy! ^_____^

Well that's because I am, sweet like chocolate. ;)

(thank you!)

Me enjoying a late night snack: yummy dark toasted bread with tuna salad spread stuff on top. Two of them. Big ones. And I want more.

Mmmmm, food makes me happy! ^_____^

Food makes everyone happy ^-^

Although your late night snacks are healthier than mine; chips (at work) and cakes now that im back home :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!