N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you agree to Sarka posting those pics S's girly or is he in trouble?

Pfft! If sarkas_girly wants to borrow Trauma Centre she has to agree to everything I ever say :) Anyway, I would go back on topic by posting more picstures but the rest are far to embarrassing.

Here are two of me, fairly recent:

Picture%20001.jpg

You gonna get raped.

Picture%20004.jpg

And here is a picture of a random hot girl in bikini FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON AT ALL OTHER THAN ATTENION WHORING.

sarah.jpg

The one in the blue top. She's cuter in real life though, kind of weird.

I just came across a picture a schoolmate took on the way back from Vienna. It's about two years old.

I'm playing Mortal Kombat.

The little scar on my left arm is from a bicyle in the subway station. Someone came at me on bike and made no intention of stopping so I did the stopping for him with my arms. I was pretty surpised I got away with such a little bruise.

haha good times.

MK-Zinus.jpg

Two pics of me on the trampoline a while ago, taken by my sister (also on the trampoline, wheee).

trampoline16ze.jpg

trampoline28ba.jpg

I have to kinda starve myself (though I'm not good at it) to make it so I don't get more fat than I already am...

BULLSHIT, the only fat i see is that ample bosom of yours.

Poof went the little self-esteem I had, somewhere. D:

WAHHHHH???? You must live in Model land or something

Quote by me

Post a picture of yourself

Thus the thread ends, game set and match. BOOM

You win the internet

QFT

But now this will be one of thousands of posts quoting your pic

Eenuh, I think you meant to post in this thread. Etcetera, etcetera.

In the interest of everyone's scrollbars*, I suggest that if people insist on quoting then some placeholder text would be better than duplicating pictures over and over.

As an aside, bosom is a fun word to say, although I suggest you don't do so with a lot of people around.

I'd post a picture, but I need a shave as I look like a complete loser; I'd prefer people to figure it out for themselves.

*Can anyone remember the abbreviation for that campaign on the old forum to stop cruelty to scrollbars? I tried to search for the original topic, but Xsorbit's search function was always dire.

*Can anyone remember the abbreviation for that campaign on the old forum to stop cruelty to scrollbars? I tried to search for the original topic, but Xsorbit's search function was always dire.

Argh, that's going to drive me mad now! It will come to me eventually,I'm sure...

Dabooker: there's a reason why my pics only like, show top half. There is fat, you just can't see it in those pics. Besides, I'm working on it too, so hopefully it will be gone someday. =3

I don't want to post my pics in the Hot people thread because I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that. And I don't think I'm hot, no matter what -you- guys say or think.

And like Aimless said, please don't quote the pics but just put some text there. Cause I think otherwise people are gonna get so annoyed by this thread that it will die. And we don't want that, do we? D: