Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what, you mean you're not in to guys who look like lumpy plasticine figures? shocker!

haha xD, I did date somebody who looked abit like that, it scared me alot, considering how many days a week they went to the gym.

I'm all for skinny geeks me. :heart:

Yeah its one thing to post pictures of yourself in this thread but of others is just...well off topic for one :p

It's a gallery for images!

I have a friend like that also. Was a small podgy bloke, but with the power of Lucozade he managed to buff up to a a lovely standard.

Dedication=steroids?

Maybe...but then again people are quite quick to mention steroids when they see someone with a lot of muscle mass, when in truth you still have to put a lot of work in.

I personally don't see the point in being a fat lump of muscle...I go to the gym and it keeps me lean with a bit of muscle on me. Coupled with a good diet, it makes me feel like I'm looking after myself and I enjoy the general endorphine rush. On the other hand, a friend of mine is getting to the stage where (for me) it's just a bit much. His concern is strength training and gaining weight. Perhaps he could lift up a bus, but I doubt he could catch one.

But...but...ArabFreak can post what he likes, since he invented the photo.

Bit of a kick in the nuts that nobody appreciates them :(

I think I'd take the skinny guy over the ''buff'' guy anyday. No thankyou ^_^ haha

you're not like other girls :heart:

Dunno why im posting this as it's so awful but yet so funny! Me at latitude festival drunk and dancing to guilty pleasures with a lightsaber! ahah YEAH

n626885103_3625070_5580.jpg

Am I looking more like my avatar yet? :D

That has got to be one of my favourite photos so far :awesome:

Rockin hard mr platty :D

... The thing is Platty, you would look like a total knob if you didn't have the lightsaber. It completes the look and I'm also like the more ingenious ways you are now covering the hairline.

Thanks, everyone has to buy a cowboy hat at a festival! shame I cant wear it all the time to hide the baldness :)

haha xD, I did date somebody who looked abit like that, it scared me alot, considering how many days a week they went to the gym.

I'm all for skinny geeks me. :heart:

Hahah, I have to say I prefer the normal/nerdy type as well. None of this overly buff stuff for me please!

Did I mention that I love you before? I did, and I'll mention it again: I love you. Both, because I have a big heart.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!