Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright so I got an awesome parcel from Bluey last week and it had starbits in it. It was seriously sweet (and they are very sweet actually) eating them makes me feel like a fat litttle Luma :D

Then my flatmate started making little cakes and well, I couldn't resist. Behold, Super Mario Galaxy Cake!

mariocake.jpg

Great pics eevil :D

Got a bit of a shock yesterday when I googled the composer of an album I bought the other day - Graham Gouldman (of 10cc as it happens). In his younger years, he did look quite like me:

This is him:

gouldman1968.jpg

and this is me with the most similar expression I could find:

n1626720035_5040_8753.jpg

Alright so I got an awesome parcel from Bluey last week and it had starbits in it. It was seriously sweet (and they are very sweet actually) eating them makes me feel like a fat litttle Luma :D

Then my flatmate started making little cakes and well, I couldn't resist. Behold, Super Mario Galaxy Cake!

mariocake.jpg

Make sure you send it to Kotaku, they love game cakes. This one is awesome.

Got a bit of a shock yesterday when I googled the composer of an album I bought the other day - Graham Gouldman (of 10cc as it happens). In his younger years, he did look quite like me:

This is him:

gouldman1968.jpg

That is freaky!

Its like some kind of weird back to the future type thing!...You haven't been doing any time traveling recently, have you!?! :heh:

Maybe you're your own grandfather like in Futurama... *goes off into weird Scrubs like daydream*

This is him:

gouldman1968.jpg

Holy fucking shit.

Okay so I need a suit for these weddings I am photographing and as such...

suitupng4.jpg

SUIT UP!

Crappy image quality due to low light in here, and I look evil but thoughts? Personally I feel its a bit baggy on me but 36 is the smallest I could find for a decent price for a jacket.

Oh and yeah I have very big hair today, not sure how that happened.

Ashley, you look like you want to hurt someone...a lot.

Also, do up your top button! :p

Maybe I do :p

And I can't and breath with any form of ease. My adams apple seems abnormally large compared to the rest of my tiny frame.

Maybe I do :p

And I can't and breath with any form of ease. My adams apple seems abnormally large compared to the rest of my tiny frame.

*avoids eye contact* :hehe:

Its not about breathing, its about looking good! :heh: Couldn't you just, you know, buy a shirt with a bigger collar?

Yeah you're all aware I wasn't about to head to a wedding at the time :p Yes the shirt needs ironing and I'd pull up the tie.

And I can't afford another shirt at the moment, I just wait until the XXS are £10 and buy those (which granted would have the same problem but I like how it fits around the body. Nobody really cares about the top button.)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!