Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
n530406839_555877_9830.jpg

Apparently ex-rollercoaster nerds appreciate art?

That piece of 'art' was the best thing in that place tbh. The rest of the stuff on the levels above made me want to go crazy. To think most of that stuff earned their creators money...:blank:

Hmmmm...I don't really see the appeal of being beaten viciously at a gig.

I suppose that makes me a "fucktard" then...

No, but your music taste does. Madonna?

Anyway, it's like any other gig, you can chill back and listen to the music. I just tend to go a little psycho = ).

That piece of 'art' was the best thing in that place tbh. The rest of the stuff on the levels above made me want to go crazy. To think most of that stuff earned their creators money...:blank:

TBH, it's all shit. Though the slides were cool when they were there, and the sliding mirror doors were trippy. But thats about it.

Been a while since i posted myself...so:

My attempt at making a funny picture? lol, i'm impressed with my surprised facial expression at least:

Photo34.jpg

AND angry me! lol! The face i pull to scare off people....

Photo16.jpg

Haha I love those Rayman things, have a few knocking around. And I have about a dozen of the squishy kind from RRR2.

Yeah there cool! I should have purchased all of em...i think there was like 4 or 5 to collect?

Where can I get those rayman rabbits?

I purchased them of this official Ubisoft/Rayman website around the time the Wii was launched? They come in a Rayman Raving Rabbids box and were pretty cheap if i remember rightly...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!