N-Europe

Geeeeet offff ... aswell, lol.

Having a hot bf has its downsides you know, people say to me "Your bf is hot!"

People say to him "awww your bf seems nice"

-.-

Haha! Seriously? Take it on the chin, you're rather good looking yourself. There's way to many attractive people on this forum, it's not good for my self confidence. :p

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww but you are good looking ^.^, you two do look very alike, I had to do a double take to realise who was who haha!

Thanks hun :)but your just saying that, but it does make me feel better, so ... yay XD

And yeah, our familys says we look alike XD

EDIT: Haggis, I haven't really seen a "real" picture of you, i always see that crappy sidewards photo XD

Yeah I'm cool!

photo0020cm8.jpg

Many thanks bluey :D And it is for my friend but im not seeing him til next week and well...had to make sure it works :p

I love the "fuck you" defiance of that pic! There's something strangely Jamiroquia (sp?) about it too.

*Warning* - myspace-ish picture alert *Warning* (I hate them, but my mate forced me to take one!)

1001298kh2.jpg

That was taken about 2 months ago. I'm finanlly (someone give me a high five) getting my hair cut/changed to actually look like it has a style to it. Lol.

--

ASHLEY! I NEED THAT HAT.

I have brought myself a camera so not more crappy webcam photos of myself.

Awesome Dante! I demand a picture. :D

Parents. Both your parents know?

Ohhh right! Yes they do :)

But my dad kinda pushes it to the back of his mind, and pretends I'm not, lol

parentals

Um, your welcome :P i like your hair *stops*

I think it will need cutting soon, but I always hate how it turns out, I swear I'm gunna have a phobia of hairdressers soon -.-

*Warning* - myspace-ish picture alert *Warning* (I hate them, but my mate forced me to take one!)

1001298kh2.jpg

That was taken about 2 months ago. I'm finanlly (someone give me a high five) getting my hair cut/changed to actually look like it has a style to it. Lol.

--

ASHLEY! I NEED THAT HAT.

Awesome Dante! I demand a picture. :D

Yaaaay finally a picture ^_^

Thanks hun :)but your just saying that, but it does make me feel better, so ... yay XD

And yeah, our familys says we look alike XD

EDIT: Haggis, I haven't really seen a "real" picture of you, i always see that crappy sidewards photo XD

I just read the rest of the post. Lies! :D - I have posted many a awesome picture since you've been off falling in love :p

Like this. No sleep the night before/bad hair = I swear the wings aren't mine.

Awesome Dante! It'll be nice to see a proper pic of you.

I love the "fuck you" defiance of that pic! There's something strangely Jamiroquia (sp?) about it too.

It was more of a faux hip hop thing, rather than fuck you. I generally pose like that, and seldom mean anything offensive.

ASHLEY! I NEED THAT HAT.

The wonderful bluey sent it to me. Its a gift for a friend, but I kinda don't want to give it away.