N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, I just checked her profile cos id not seen her here before. That suggests certain things to me but hey... you all seem to be enjoying the photos.

Photos from anyone are niec to see if people are having fun :D

Sometimes they spark of conversation.

I always pop in here to see whats happening on in other places than Planet Terry. More or less the same stuff lol.

Guest bluey
Nope, I just checked her profile cos id not seen her here before. That suggests certain things to me but hey... you all seem to be enjoying the photos.

hell yeah she's HAWT. on with the letching, boys! :indeed: </nightwolf>

:heh:

I did think the same thing, but if I said it I'd sound like I was bitching :heh:

pssh miss. bluey enough of the /nightwolf :P

If you all just want to perve...... Theres a forum i used to visit alot when i was addicted to FFXI (the online one), called blue gartr. They have this thread called Fuck or Duck which is very funny:

link removed. Reason: Gaping Vaginas!

So erm yeah, i dont mind if you gals want to post pics on here :P With ragdoll that makes 2 people i quite fancy (Disclaimer incase my partner reads this: Would fancy if i didnt have the best GF in the world and was single without 2 kids).

Guest bluey
Warning: the above link is for over 18 only.

oh hell YEAH it is :hmm: ....eew.... why cant i stop browsing?!

although this image made me laugh:

64743139st9.jpg

WTF?!

haha :laughing:

Does Ragdoll know someone on the boards? Cos the only forum activity that she really has is to post pictures of herself. Seems like she's getting the reaction she hoped for:hmm:

She used to come on the ol' forums a fair bit, and actually dated Roadkill... but yah, why just t'pics?

She used to come on the ol' forums a fair bit, and actually dated Roadkill... but yah, why just t'pics?

I remember her and some other girl started posting at the same time. That was ages ago though. Having said that arab freak does the same thing as her.

Oh he posted a thread today it seems! Bang goes that comparison haha.

I only post photographs because there aren't any other threads I ever seem to have anything to say in, but I still browse the forum and post because it's something to do and it's nice to hear what people I've read about or known for years are up to nowadays.

It's not like I'm just posting photographs I've taken of myself in a mirror posing to get some reaction, but I'm sorry it came across that way and if I've offended anyone by it; it wasn't my intention.

I'm sure if I was an unattractive male nobody would notice that I only post photographs nowadays or have a problem with it.

sorry though!

I only post photographs because there aren't any other threads I ever seem to have anything to say in, but I still browse the forum and post because it's something to do and it's nice to hear what people I've read about or known for years are up to nowadays.

It's not like I'm just posting photographs I've taken of myself in a mirror posing to get some reaction, but I'm sorry it came across that way and if I've offended anyone by it; it wasn't my intention.

I'm sure if I was an unattractive male nobody would notice that I only post photographs nowadays or have a problem with it.

sorry though!

You shouldnt be sorry about posting photos of yourself Ragdoll.

The subject only came about because Jamba was stalking her forum activity or him just being nosey person.

You shouldnt be sorry about posting photos of yourself Ragdoll.

The subject only came about because Jamba was stalking her forum activity or him just being nosey person.

Hahah?! Thats ridiculous Im sorry. Jamba was calling out an attention seeker who needs to get blokes on an internet forum to call her hot and make her feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Personally I find a mug of Options to do the job better but, tomato tomato and all that. :indeed: