Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have you know I eat plenty. Three full meals per day. Snacks'a'plenty. I have a high metabolism (it runs in part of our family, ironically the other part are fat) and I am very active. I walk everywhere, I exercise daily. Im sure it'll pile on when im older but for now I love being the size I am.

For the record I fucking hated when people would always say "eat something" regardless of the fact of course I eat, so I sympathise with the fact you're trying to convince people you do. However now I think my metabolism is slowing down and I've become IMMENSELY lazy, so I've been gaining weight for several months now but whatever

I've just noticed the grossly overwhelming ratio of people viewing/people posting in this thread. Bunch of pervs! Have a pic!

n856430724_2691233_6838.jpg

Me, Ashley, Shorty and some crazy lady. The COOLNESS just KNOWS NO BOUNDS in this picture. Yes, you are all jealous and yes, this is an awful picture of all involved.

I am certain I have pissed off at least one admin with this image.

Lol at Ashley's facial expression. It rocks.

That Blue/Green hair is bluddy awesome. Props to whoever it is.

--

Strider, you haven't just moved to my college have you? You look EXACTLY like the hot new guy everyone was going on about today. It's uncanny.

Its to do with knowing people who have very similar faces to him and jaw set up and so on. They all seem to have that kind of speech impediment and I was wondering if it was because of the way their face is put together. From what I remember though, your palette has more to do with that kind of thing...

He looks like Rodney from Only Fools and Horses being bummed. :yay:

I assure you its been a while since I got bummed.

That aside, its a horrible pic of me. I think I was laughing so I have horse teeth and a big nose. Not nice.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!