Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mines full of me thinking about nothing then walking into a kerb or a tree or another person and then going 'ow' and carrying on lol

Haha!

I always walk in to people!

except i don't realise it until the other person is halfway down the road...

I'm so slow to react sometimes.

Congrats Owen! Now your kid will be able to play multiplayer against someone that doesn't suck (that would be you, the one who sucks :P)!

Also Ashley did you have a fork in your urethra?

Last time i checked, i don't have a kid? ;) I think you mean someone else!

Ashley is coolio!!!!!!

I had all my computers turned off and was in bed, but thought bollocks to it, I shall get some more academic work done. So I donned my thinking hat and headphones for loud music at my convenience.

nightimerevisionph9.jpg

However I thought I did look a bit silly, so since that photo was taken I've taken my glasses off.

I got that TV!!!111 Is that the 19 inch version?

Just wanted to know if this is what a receding hairline looks like cause im worried :S

picture070la3.jpg

Plus i bought new swimming shorts for a hot tub party im attending tomorrow night, which is technically tonight :P

p0204081223me3.jpg

I had all my computers turned off and was in bed, but thought bollocks to it, I shall get some more academic work done. So I donned my thinking hat and headphones for loud music at my convenience.

nightimerevisionph9.jpg

However I thought I did look a bit silly, so since that photo was taken I've taken my glasses off.

Noel Edmonds, Rolf Harris and ?

if you look closely you can also see the shit quality of my 5mp viewty camera phone :|

and no your not in them lol, i doubled checked before i got undressed. I was well paranoid walking round leeds today though!

Is it Roy Walker?

Guest bluey
Just wanted to know if this is what a receding hairline looks like cause im worried :S

picture070la3.jpg

Plus i bought new swimming shorts for a hot tub party im attending tomorrow night, which is technically tonight :P

p0204081223me3.jpg

receding?? hehe doesnt look like it (especially with all that HAIR you're holding back to show us ^__^) dont worry!!

also: funkay shorts. O___o might wanna take the socks off tho~ ^^

if you look closely you can also see the shit quality of my 5mp viewty camera phone :|

and no your not in them lol, i doubled checked before i got undressed. I was well paranoid walking round leeds today though!

Is it Roy Walker?

Remember this: I am everywhere.

:awesome:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!