Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

yay odwin!!! ..when you have TWO kids, does that mean i can call you oldwin? :grin:

n30702197_31491692_5628.jpg

it's me!!! i'm in japan!!!! specifically outside the east exit of shinjuku station - if you MUST know ^^

Ohh becky that looks awesome im so happy for you :smile:

Heres a pic for me on my bday im pretty drunk as this was taken scary hands started pointing at me as you can see.

n200902411_32219386_6718.jpg

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fairly accurate, but seriously rokhed00, I'll have been married for 6 years by the time the second pops out. That's hardly excessive. I want kids but it's still scary.

My how time flies, doesn't seem half that long to me.

Rokhed, you seem to always have a delightful selection of you in these quasi-Princess Peach dresses. But what will you be wearing once they invert your penis for real?

dizzyandgloria131zz8.jpg

But seriously, pretty much what I'm wearing at the moment, girls jeans, girls tops, maybe a dress on a special occasion, skirts now and then, short of course to show off my lovely legs.

Don't get scared when i say this, but seriously dude, you could be a model or something...you have that 'look' what many people don't have...

Thats my 'compliment someone a day' over! :D

And bluey i love that pic of you in Japan! Looks so cool there! : peace:

Eh thank you Owen.

IMGA2231.jpg

wearing some poor stranger's glasses

IMGA2179.jpg

not really sure what's going on here

IMGA2144.jpg

I'm the one on the right

Didnt you post these photos before? :confused:

Anyway nice glasses Ragdoll.

i can't do hats. at all. i have tried a variety of hats, and they all make me too lke a fool, so i'm jealous of your hat wearing ability. surely a happier face should accompany such headwear?

Happy faces on me tend to look goofy and forced, so I go for stupid faces instead. And I have a variety of hats in different styles and colours.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!