Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan

I don't remember seeing that camera in any of the films :o

I actually like Letty's hair, which is strange for me... because i usually just gradually grow to like it.

Haha, what was going on in the second pic ReZ?

Funniest moment in the world basically. The guy on top of him, him and me were just walking along back to the mini bus to take us home. All of a sudden Tom (The guy on top) pushed him into a shop/wall/anti theif steel thing, and he hit the floor like a sack of shit. It was so funny, so he jumped on top and shit and he was saying he needed a few minutes to get up, so we all got on the floor with him...was about to take a photo of all of us (there was a fourth now) and my camera wasnt flashing, I looked back at the camera and it was now looking at a random picture of my friends dog (was his old phone) and we all fucking shat ourselves laughing...just a random dog appearing on our evening.

We were rather pissed.

The guy on the floor also fell in a ditch later that evening when we had a piss at the side of the road break.

Epic.

Morning hair

picture067an0.jpg

Oh noes, lent is up so the beard is GONE! I look 13 again and you can see all my spots =]

Heres now after shower and proper wet shave. Pics below are before and after at my girlfriends last night with an electric razor. She wanted to be the one to shave it off :P

(by the way the mark on my cheek is from getting hit with a cricket ball in the face whilst batting.

picture069fq5.jpg

p2303082046jn9.jpg

p2303082056uj9.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!