N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you do that yourself? go get it fixed, don't worry, they see things like that all the time.

*snigger*

The hairdresser did it!! thats my problem. But because I thought it was so terrible, I went and cut off my fringe, so it looks approximatley 1,000,000 times worse now than in that picture.

Guest bluey
The hairdresser did it!! thats my problem. But because I thought it was so terrible, I went and cut off my fringe, so it looks approximatley 1,000,000 times worse now than in that picture.

*beats rez to it*

pics or didnt happen :indeed:

Awww, you should've kept it like this, it looked quite nice. =(

No, thats how it is now!!

What happened was, the hairdressers gave me that side fringe in the first picture, so I cut myself a fringe.

n76233024224497515364wx0.jpg

I'm on the left. It's at a party with the theme 'celebrities'. I went as a poker guy. :/

Shorty has that teacher! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TEH FUTUUR!!! Last year we had a tutor who inspected our t-shirts (just Shorty's and mine) every week to see what hilarity we had.

I think we stopped going to that fairly quick. It was weird.

Shorty has that teacher! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TEH FUTUUR!!! Last year we had a tutor who inspected our t-shirts (just Shorty's and mine) every week to see what hilarity we had.

I think we stopped going to that fairly quick. It was weird.

Assuming you mean t-shirts, then yeah Threadless rules.