N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eevil, you always remind me of Charlie Brooker. This is a good thing.

I like being compared to Charlie Brooker. We have lovely swearing filled media related rants.

To be fair, I've been considering with the idea of making some form of blog where I rant about shit adverts/shit programmes/Shitty Kate Moss etc. Brooker Style.

TIME TEAM!!!!! :grin:

find the tiny ancient underground walls! find them!!

Oh god I should apply for that just on the strengh of this photo screw the fact that I do history for an MA this will get me in by itself. God I hate that program though.

Holy shit no.

That's right, I meant business.

T'was for a Emo/Chav party one chum was having. I spent little effort on the clothing, having "No one understands me" written on my Velcro Shirt. But the pr0 effort came in making trousers seem tight by using a large amount of paper clips.

I went to a Suhshi bar in Osaka, I ate a fish seconds after it was swimming in a tank!!

Here is the vid of what was laid in front of me!!!

http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj124/dazzybee/?action=view&current=Dinner.flv

Firstly wow nice quality video is that from a cam?

Secondly what the fuck... the fish is still alive thats horrible! God sierously I couldnt eat that its been skewed and skinned and its alive!!! Its just because I have fish for pets lol but still ewww lol.