Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Its actually comically lame. Some guy is paying us £100 for it though but basically she ties me to a chair and gags me. All clothed though.

*sets up fishing chair & opens a coke* c'mon ash we're all waiting here... :blank:

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of exercise do you do Jordan?

At the moment, I run to and from work every day. Which is about 3/4 of a mile each way.

I usually walk to town most days also, which is around 1/2 a mile each way.

I need to tone up though, need some advice on what to do around the belly area :P

Thanks for the advice guys. I'll start doing some each day now. Start off at like... 10-20 a day and see how i do.

I don't wanna over work myself, i'll build it up slowly.

Thanks for the advice guys. I'll start doing some each day now. Start off at like... 10-20 a day and see how i do.

I don't wanna over work myself, i'll build it up slowly.

try and make ur diet about 40% protein, 40% carb + 20% fat, thatll giv you enough energy for excercise and build your body up nicely : peace:

I'm not trying to be super, stupid muscley.

But i'd like a flat stomach, i'm getting there with all this weight loss, but tone-ing is all i need now really since i'm at about the right weight for my height.

I'm not trying to be super, stupid muscley.

But i'd like a flat stomach, i'm getting there with all this weight loss, but tone-ing is all i need now really since i'm at about the right weight for my height.

You can be the right weight for your height but have a high body fat %. And too tone up your gonna need protein :) Chicken, tuna and perhaps a few shakes after the gym lol

I eat alot of meat actually, usually chicken and tuna mind.

I'm always pretty full of energy, so excerise isn't a biggy tbh. Its just remembering and being arsed.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!