N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who really gives a fuck? Really, you're all just kinda being bastards, if he does it it doesn't really make any difference, you're making it out as if he's directly insulting you or something.

This place is full of assholes sometimes.

Still: AF, some of the shit you post is kinda pointless, like the 2 pics on this page, they're almost identical.

Who really gives a fuck? Really, you're all just kinda being bastards, if he does it it doesn't really make any difference, you're making it out as if he's directly insulting you or something.

Still: AF, some of the shit you post is kinda pointless, like the 2 pics on this page, they're almost identical.

Hypocrite.

hmmm, shit and assholes.

Your an expert on this subject i assume.

NB: See SC IV thread

So much hate. Just leave arab_freak alone guys. If you don't like him posting his picture (which really is what this thread is for), then just don't comment on it. There's no need for stupid name calling and being jerks; there's already enough hate in this world. =(

Guest Stefkov

Nice conzer, but is that a womans throwing up by the side of you or a long haired dog.

Not that I want to get involved in this pointless discussion but how many times must it be said, there is a bleedin block user feature for a reason.

Nice conzer, but is that a womans throwing up by the side of you or a long haired dog.

Not that I want to get involved in this pointless discussion but how many times must it be said, there is a bleedin block user feature for a reason.

Tis a woman I believe

Fresh is bringing an end to this.

1) Takeo is hot.

2) We need more naked photos of Bard.

3) Arab Freak can post where the hell he likes and as much or as little as he likes unless you can point me in the direction of a rule which says otherwise.

4) Arab Freak, get a haircut. I've said it before you would look so much better with shorter hair.

5) This is all very Fresh.

6) Takeo is still hot.

Guest Jordan

Alright, alright settle down.

Flinky might not be an admin, but i am.

Now please stop this poo flinging, alright? Its not the purpose of the thread, anymore and i will ban the lot of you from this thread who have had a go at another member.

You have been warned.