NEurope

Wait... did that guy on the left come as God?

Isn't that cheating? :heh:

Technically hes in a comic called "Battle Pope" lol. It is cheating really.

When he walked in the door I absolutely spat Strongbow all over my t-shirt/costume, and was pissing myself so much. :bowdown:

Gotta love batman's killer legs in first 2 photos. Also, Fathers for Justice reunion?

Batman just looks completely camp there.

I do like how "good" all the costumes are though. As in, effort was made.

Batman just looks completely camp there.

Was it the kinky sex boots? :heh:

Honestly, hes the gayest person Ive ever met. Hes an utter fucking legend aswell, such a great guy, and he comes out with the most witty and creative things to say.

I do like how "good" all the costumes are though. As in, effort was made.

Aye. Its a shame that Mikes (Invincible)s costume ended up blood soaked and cut up by the end of the evening. (If anyone hasn't read my other post, before we got on the coach the club he got assaulted and taken to hospital) so we missed most of it. :(

Aye. Its a shame that Mikes (Invincible)s costume ended up blood soaked and cut up by the end of the evening. (If anyone hasn't read my other post, before we got on the coach the club he got assaulted and taken to hospital) so we missed most of it. :(

That's really crappy.

Looked like a blast though. :smile:

My family kitten Zak.

sleepkittenwl4.jpg

I just want to squeeze it's furry little face!!

invincible_24%20(Large).jpg mega lolz