NEurope

It was all lame cliched jokes. I can't honestly remember the girl. I was having mad crazy hat fun time!

Photo0046-1.jpg

Greatest hat in the world, although I suspect more for everyone within reaching distance of the ears than the wearer themselves. :heh:

and whats wrong with that girls hair? ive mad curly hair :(

For some reason (dunno why) I thought your avatar was a picture of you. It's only now you posted that that I looked again and realised who it is :indeed::heh:

For some reason (dunno why) I thought your avatar was a picture of you. It's only now you posted that that I looked again and realised who it is :indeed::heh:

I've met buttons several times, and for some reason I STILL keep thinking that she is that red haired lady in her avatar....:shakehead

I've met buttons several times, and for some reason I STILL keep thinking that she is that red haired lady in her avatar....:shakehead

oh i wish i had red hair :( would be so cool

(even tho ive been told red hair is so 5 minutes ago :P)

th_DSCF0773.jpg

this is - in the dark

(holding onto a lampost because im standing on grass in slightly high heels - was gonna fall over :P)

oh i wish i had red hair :( would be so cool

(even tho ive been told red hair is so 5 minutes ago :P)

th_DSCF0773.jpg

this is - in the dark

(holding onto a lampost because im standing on grass in slightly high heels - was gonna fall over :P)

You do look very like the girl in your avatar imo!

Loving the pic too. :smile:

There's been so many leaving party's lately with everyone going off to Uni soon, this was the one last saturday. It was one of the best nights out I've ever had - everyone had such a great time.

n756176973_1356426_4778.jpg

n756176973_1356467_8101.jpg

n756176973_1356459_5357.jpg

n756176973_1356446_1022.jpg

n714827176_1787733_8993.jpg

looks like you are throwing up on her!

Haha! Jeez, no. It was just a hug. But I had to bend right down because she refused to stand.

There's been so many leaving party's lately with everyone going off to Uni soon, this was the one last saturday. It was one of the best nights out I've ever had - everyone had such a great time.

n756176973_1356426_4778.jpg

That guy's topless, that automatically means the party must've been good. It doesn't matter who gets topless, but if someone is you know the party is in full swing!

We had an awesome party this time last year, one guy took his top of and started swinging it around his head whilst dancing and then the whole room did it including the girls! Was a seriously good night.

Morale of the story: nakedness = good!

For more nakedness in a public scenario go to Karbon in Glasgow on a Thursday night and you're meant to at one point!

And I hope you pulled that girl in the picture where you're touching noses because she looks hot!

comedy picture time.

So I grew a bit of a beard recently. Tonight it was destroyed, and I decided I'd treat you lucky lot to a comedy shave dissection of the beast- Dan in several modes of shitty facial hair!

OK step one: The Riker

The Beard in full- untouched by the hand of man for approx 3 weeks.

DSCN0598.jpg

Step 2: The Craig David. The cheek fluff and the sideburns go, leaving the chin and tache in place. The signature beard of wankers everywhere. With more grooming, this becomes the look of the Asian Rudeboy.

DSCN0599-1.jpg

Step 3: The Roadie. usually accompanied by a pony tail and a bad metalica tee this beard; with the chin growth reduced to a whiskery stump on the chin point means one thing: I can't grow a real beard, but this bit might get me served in a rock club.

DSCN0602.jpg

Step 4. The Lebanese Pimp.

Eeeuuurrgh.

DSCN0605.jpg

also quick PSA: I'm not naked, I just shave topless to spare my shirts the shrapnel damage.

Haggis you should grow your hair out...it's too stuck to your head, yet curly. It just annoys my eyes immensely. :)

Why are the photos also slowly getting closer?

Next time you have to do the soul patch!

haha shotgun you remind me of hollywood undead, interesting.

Ha - I'm touched. It's amazing what you can do with a sheet of A4, a Pen and a Rubber band...

You're saying I look like a woman? That's the first time I've ever heard someone say that, and I would have to disagree completely. I can't see a resemblance at all...get your eyes checked, matey.:heh:

--

Awesome mask Shotgun!!

Telling someone they look like a woman is often a sign of jealousy. Even if it's to a woman.

And thank you :D

Haha, awesome Letty! =D

Agreed! Make more...

doomoldrr6.jpg

This is great. But then again, there's actually something quite unscary in knowing that the monster was previously sat down for a good while with a roll of tin foil and a cardboard box :smile:

Shotgun's picture reminds me of Dead Man's Shoes quite a bit, and is thus rather creepy.

Ha, though I bet they didn't keep cutlery in their pocket...

Maiky I need to get my ass to your parties! :o

I didn't even realise there were parties like this! Closest I've had was a game of online pictionary with my brother while we were sat next to each other. It was fierce.

Photo0046-1.jpg

Eww teeth :p Not a fan of my teeth.

I'm like, hardly gay. But your teeth are quite a cute feature of yours...

comedy picture time

Amazing. And what a tickler in the final photo - people would kill for that.

Haggis you should grow your hair out...it's too stuck to your head, yet curly. It just annoys my eyes immensely. :)

Yes, the hair does stick, rather. But fear not, the barnet is savable at its current length. You merely require some volume and perhaps a bit of lift in front. I recommend Matt Clay.

I'm amazed you know who hollywood undead are?! :o

ahhh I have never heard them (sing??) but I recommended them to my friend as he likes it when bands dress like that :)

this:

Afbeelding099ES.jpg

I think I'm in love...and she :heart: the rockband : peace:

I love those comfy kinda tops too. Actually, maybe it's the top. Or the fash-glasses on her head.

Either way I demand an invite to your next party as it looks like a fiine time for all involved. :)

*Goes back to lurking*

This is great. But then again, there's actually something quite unscary in knowing that the monster was previously sat down for a good while with a roll of tin foil and a cardboard box :smile:

It's actually kitchen roll/toilet paper & PVA, painted with metal paints.