NEurope

What's wrong with bigging up the Art Attack Massive?

your inspiration came from this man, and you know it.

THsignedpic.jpg

Oh and, for my happiest picture yet...I graduated last Friday:

n222304333_3647300_6475.jpg

comedy picture time.

So I grew a bit of a beard recently. Tonight it was destroyed, and I decided I'd treat you lucky lot to a comedy shave dissection of the beast- Dan in several modes of shitty facial hair!

OK step one: The Riker

The Beard in full- untouched by the hand of man for approx 3 weeks.

DSCN0598.jpg

Step 2: The Craig David. The cheek fluff and the sideburns go, leaving the chin and tache in place. The signature beard of wankers everywhere. With more grooming, this becomes the look of the Asian Rudeboy.

DSCN0599-1.jpg

Step 3: The Roadie. usually accompanied by a pony tail and a bad metalica tee this beard; with the chin growth reduced to a whiskery stump on the chin point means one thing: I can't grow a real beard, but this bit might get me served in a rock club.

DSCN0602.jpg

Step 4. The Lebanese Pimp.

Eeeuuurrgh.

DSCN0605.jpg

also quick PSA: I'm not naked, I just shave topless to spare my shirts the shrapnel damage.

LMFAO! If i was you, I would destroy all evidence of the lebanese style photo. You don't know who could get a hold of it and start spreading, 'wanted' photos...

today i bought bread, popcorn, and a banana & chocolate ice cream :grin:

Blueys new theme task? :p

Take a photo of yourself with bread, popcorn, and a banana & chocolate ice cream. :p

comedy picture time.

So I grew a bit of a beard recently. Tonight it was destroyed, and I decided I'd treat you lucky lot to a comedy shave dissection of the beast- Dan in several modes of shitty facial hair!

OK step one: The Riker

The Beard in full- untouched by the hand of man for approx 3 weeks.

DSCN0598.jpg

Step 2: The Craig David. The cheek fluff and the sideburns go, leaving the chin and tache in place. The signature beard of wankers everywhere. With more grooming, this becomes the look of the Asian Rudeboy.

DSCN0599-1.jpg

Step 3: The Roadie. usually accompanied by a pony tail and a bad metalica tee this beard; with the chin growth reduced to a whiskery stump on the chin point means one thing: I can't grow a real beard, but this bit might get me served in a rock club.

DSCN0602.jpg

Step 4. The Lebanese Pimp.

Eeeuuurrgh.

DSCN0605.jpg

also quick PSA: I'm not naked, I just shave topless to spare my shirts the shrapnel damage.

I cant even get mine that long lol. Im hairy most other plaes though =[ Like my chest etc...

your inspiration came from this man, and you know it.

THsignedpic.jpg

Not really. I don't recall Tony Hart always mixing two parts glue to one part water and dipping paper in.

Art_Attack.jpg

Not really. I don't recall Tony Hart always mixing two parts glue to one part water and dipping paper in.

Art_Attack.jpg

True...I just find it difficult to accept - one of the most skilled artists of his time, yet clearly unable to perform papier mache :(

However many are posted, in my mind, it will still never get rid of the "grab my cock" photo.

New hair (which is actually old hair but still...)

photo71mk9.jpg

(not really sure why I look so devestated)

Yeah it won't let me do it the old way and I never noticed. Removed that annoying advert now ta.

Yeah it won't let me do it the old way and I never noticed. Removed that annoying advert now ta.

NOOO! It was awesome. It was pr0 nostalgia.

However many are posted, in my mind, it will still never get rid of the "grab my cock" photo.

You mean this? Yeah, I've come a long way.

photoshopvz6.jpg

You mean this? Yeah, I've come a long way.

photoshopvz6.jpg

What the hell is going on in that pic?

It invades my mind with it's insanit, but then never draws me up a conclusion.

Are you dressed as an old woman?